Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Renault Page 2 For French Forum

[HOONIGAN] Ken Block # 39; GYMKHANA NINE: Raw Industrial Playground



I just replaced the two springs before 2008 in our space.
Now the left spring is rubbed on the plastic face thereof hard turning left.
The ends of the spring is against top rubber of the stop and the stop against the bottom so I can not see what I can possibly have misaligned.
I bought the car with a bad spring and as he his known weakness and the owner did not know when and why nothing has broken, I'm not looking forward to further damage the spring seat of the shock was the air OK for me and the new springs looked very similar to the old look, I replaced the other spring because they cost a lot and.
Recently, seduced me away from my XM V6 by Jag is excellent in almost all respects, except that I don t like gasoline Vel Satis V6 piqued my interest, but I do not know much about them Some advice would be appreciated, especially if it is useful.
Made arrangements to visit two VS now The first canceled because the seized parking brake on after being left for several weeks, the second car was seen, but wouldn t fire because of the engine bay have been cleaned with too much enthusiasm.



I had a 1994 Clio diesel with SAP and for a while it was a fair bit of play in the direction of the coupling when the tree goes through the ground, it's always been, it is well and we've WORD the habit of sloppy management could weld some of these days yesterday, but my sister was driving the car and got very bad.
A momentary stall may be possible, but my sister said it was almost as if the car has to go in the head in the opposite direction, she made a right turn at the roundabout and reached its release without problem and the car seemed unwilling to left to lock the output accordingly, she just missed the center.
Hi, there are about 6 months Check injection message appeared on my daughter 2008 Megane 1 9Dci 130bhp car malfunctioned and a trip to a diagnostic machine showed CRG Circuit The MAF sensor was therefore replaced by a unit secondary of the same model and with the same part number the problem with the car running.
Spider thank you - I suspected that the car was on two generic machines with the same result.
The biggest problem is to find a clip machine, all Renault dealers seem to have closed in our area, everyone knows of a machine or around Littleborough Rochdale.
I cleaned and lubricated the son and tracks both the sunroof and sunshade on our 2008 Space There accelerate the opening a little and clearly the engine on its roof less stressed when working the only problem I can not solve is a little annoying cry that begins when the visor is on a section of I fully closed



Is it true that motor oil for my 2008 2 0dci must answer the Renault RN0720 standard.
When you perform a search on here I get 2 different alternatives.
And since our car is a 2008 I confuse It seems that one of the years should be in 2007 or 2009.
Does anyone know why there are two different alternatives our AFAK.
You can t drill and type things in the torque converter, there is no access without removing the gearbox anyway - Generally the gearbox filler cap is on top of the system and the bottom drain plug, and pumping fresh fluid into the filler cap with a simple hand operated pump I use those out of soap bottle washer 5l.



Hello everyone this is my frist thread and I hope you guys can help me, I fix cars here and there and I encountered a problem with an old Renault Scenic, the problem is that when I start and early it accepts gas, but after a while the car just goes in slow motion and won t accept the accelerator, I scanned with an OBD device and I am.
Hi everyone, I am having problems with my Kangoo D65 2001 with pump EPIC LUCAS Idle RPM is fluctuating erratically When cold RPMs are good, but if I let the engine warm up on the driveway, it will be ok for half minute as RPMs increase that return to normal This process repeats his car a few times I noticed if I press brake.
I thought it had something to do with fuel delivery, so I replaced the fuel filter Fuel pipes are transparent so I can be sure there is no air in there would visual inspection of the actuators during the last pump could do good may check their movement if they are to spring it seemed to me that the problem was.
My local garage and I really do not know why they even checked that said I need my back skate and my discs replace my January 4 54 plate Megane I know these discs have bearings, how are difficult these to replace do you -even.
Hi to be honest pay a little more and buy the discs with bearings and already register a charge time to change the bearings on undo all central nut right to change the complete disc.



Hi, was to have a real crappy time here in North Yorkshire as the end and I suppose I drove by too many puddles like today, I noticed a suspended harness at the back of my His car which goes to the Lambda sensor after the cat a few days ago my check engine light also came, so the two are probably related, I took.
Hi you can simply weld the son together, but if you need to change in the future its much messing around the sensor is screwed if you have a 22mm wrench.
I just new drive; s and mounted pads throughout my 06 laguna estate dci September 1, but it is now coming with a handbrake fault is this simple reset or worse The hand brake was working fine before my brakes and the service is now and the mechanic said that the engine is party answers to my problem would be of great help Neebie a big thank you.
I would say that the mechanic has to fix it if it worked when it was taken it should work after I am tempted to say the mechanic didnt and tools or knowledge to work on these cars so they need to take someone with inteface code clip and do s read assuming it is the same as Scenic I wonder if.


I 2 0 Renault Koleos dCi I found that he had previous damage under and need to obtain parts that I bought the pot from the oil pan, but need the bit, it is connected to can anyone advise what this bit is called i have been advised tgat is Alsova housing and if I can get a second part of the hand of a laguna 2 0 dci for.
Hi AJ I do not have experience with this car, but often admired Have you seen the damage yourself.
The side of my Megane is fully locked by clicking drivers, worse I have to fix before it is sold in two weeks My question is will the driveshaft of June 1 Megane MK1 that is for Scrappy crises April 1 on my mk2 can anyone find the part numbers before I draw one and lose time.
Ok, a quick look on ebay, photos MK1 and MK2 are totally different, I can get a driveshaft used to 16, a new joint CVs for 20, and a complete new drive shaft for 30 I do not worry about the quality, the car to be sold in two weeks, is it easier to replace the cV joint, or the complete driveshaft, I want as easy as possible If a job.
Hi, I just ordered a pair of fall-binding kits for Clio II February 1st.



After ordering, I realized don t kits include self-locking nuts anyone have an idea what size I have the nuts so I can get a couple on ebay.







Renault Page 2 For French Forum, Renault, complete drive shaft in common.