Friday, December 16, 2016

France pay your tickets for excessive line speed (and avoid scams)

See Cops Inventive Ways drivers tried to avoid tolls



Pay your tickets for excessive speed French online and avoid scams.
In recent years, the number of automatic radar units monitored by the French police has increased significantly and the number of fines has increased accordingly latest government innovation is a website where speeding can pay tickets online you can browse the site in English the most authoritative higher payout is 1,500 euros.
It was long and heated debate on radar units Many elected officials would get rid of them, or at least significantly limit their use Although traffic radar guns are not very large, drivers quickly learn to the identify so that you can avoid getting a ticket if speeding is moderate Some officials even suggested the installation of panels several hundred yards before each radar unit informing drivers of its location, that I think clearly would go against the very purpose of installing the units are very unpopular for obvious reasons, but the average speed on French roads has decreased and the number of fatal accidents.
By the way, players warned in the private sector know enough to ensure they have the most common variations of their domain name of the website so that others can not steal their traffic, customers, etc. In this case, a private company created a website called and took a sum of money before the site was closed as a result, some people had to pay for their excess cash rate twice.
So be careful and use the direct address as above, or on the receipt you received by mail instead of using a search engine of French official sites always end for Government And remember you need pay your ticket no later than 45 days after it was sent.
After this time, you'll pay a penalty, additional fees for being late is always a good idea to pay your speeding ticket as soon as you receive If you pay 1 to 15 days after he or sent within four days after being handed to you, you may need only pay a flat minus fine, so a little less than the regular ticket.



Interview with Jill Starishevsky, author of My body is mine.
Jean is a French Cleat consultant and an associate member of the Bar Association Delaware Married to an American, he lived in the US for almost 4 years and experienced first hand the living conditions of expatriate adjustment the author country lifestyle of the famous ebook Insider Guide to Paris for life in France Jean is dedicated to help you adapt to France, bureaucratic laws and systems If you need help with any of your immigration legal and administrative problems, I recommend you contact Jean.
Hi, I am an Israeli citizen, and I received a speed fine by mail of 111 kmh on route 110 kmh.
It's irritating and ridiculous, do you think I have a chance to appeal or would have been better to ignore the fine because I'm not paying for one km / h.
After waiting for more than a month I finally and happily get my ticket excess speed.
Despite the address is not entirely clear, but looks like the post office has done a great job to send the letter with the ticket for me.



After receiving the note I immediately paid the fine line in the letter of instructions, it took me a while to translate from French into English using my credit card and I thought I paid the fine in the right way, I also got the electronic receipt that proves my brother payment.
So is this the end of the story that I paid the fine, so I'm still a pleasant tourist and grateful to France.
Hello, John, if I can have a little time to answer some questions that I will be really appreciated.
I rent a car a few days SIXT and recently I was told that I am a speeding ticket, the reason is EXCESSIVE SPEED LESS THAN 20 KM H BY DRIVER MOTOR VEHICLE SPEED Authorized THAN 50 KM H And SIXT said I will get the ticket by the authority France directly my questions.
1 My French is bad, is the reason means I'm on the speed limit to 20 km h less Actually, I was riding really well, I do not really expect that I can still get a speeding ticket.
2 I think Sixt both have the address presented my driver's license and the address I provided when I rented SIXT car What address the policy France will use to send the ticket's my driver's license or address to the address indicated in the rented car.



3 The address of my license is not available my license is issued it several years ago and is still valid, but I have moved and I haven t change the address on my license and also the address I provided SIXT could not clear it is quite possible that I can never get the ticket that I would pay the ticket, any problem can be solved by money is not a problem, but it I know previous reviews seems there is no way to pay the bill if I can t receive the ticket issue If I really do not way to pay the ticket, I'm having trouble when I re-enter in France.
4 Do I have a problem when I enter other countries of the Schengen area, such as Spain, Germany, Italy, etc. so I have no way to pay the ticket.
YOU 1 My French is bad, is the reason means I'm on the speed limit to less than 20 km h Actually, I really rode well, I really do you expect that I can still get a ticket for speeding ME this means that you are driving faster than the limit of a top margin 5 km, which is low so the two are not incompatible.
YOU 2 SIXT I think both have the address presented my driver's license and the address I provided when I rented SIXT car What address the policy France will use to send the ticket's my driver's license or address to the address indicated in the rent car mE I'm sure they will use the address you gave us know that the license can be old address.
YOU 3 The address of my license is not available my license is issued it several years ago and is still valid, but I have moved and I haven t change my address and license also the address I provided SIXT might not be clear enough so it's possible that I could never get the ticket that I would pay the ticket, any problem can be solved by money is not a problem, but I know previous reviews seems there is no way to pay the bill if I can t receive the ticket issue If I really do not way to pay the ticket, will I have problems when I re -Enter in France ME You will have no problem entering France or any other EU country for that matter this is a small offense, and is nothing but an attempt to recover the money as a resident not that n 'nothing, no assets bank account, there is nothing they p euvent do against you, even if you go back to France as a tourist several times, there is no way they can find you It would be different if im migrate to France.
4 YOU Have I a problem when I enter other countries of the Schengen area, such as Spain, Germany, Italy, etc. so I have no way to pay the ticket ME There is no centralized authority at EU level as such and the ongoing effort with treats to reach EU citizens of a country to the other.



That said, I do not see the need to do anything or they send you the document and you choose to pay or receive or not you and it becomes almost impossible to have paid without the ID NO.
I was looking for a service where I can find my fines online Normally, I left the Netherlands and I traveled to Paris in May, I'm sure I Speeding often that someone knows how can I learn about my traffic fines Any number to call or online service.
Let me ask a few questions before examining some scenarios with you what could happen to you and how you can fix it.
1 most common for a foreigner, you have rented a car rental agency gets the tickets related to the license plate rental agency knows who was driving the car that day you receive at that address you have given, including in a foreign country related fines.
Here, I do not see how you can do something now.
2 driving in France with a foreign license plate car France does not know you, it is time for the French police to send the tickets in your country of residence and you must long gone before police French does nothing European regulations and therefore the exchange of information and violations are growing quickly and therefore unlike the recent past, I believe that you will receive something, maybe in 2017.



3 driving in France with a French registration plate car French police find you very quickly the ticket is mailed automatically copy is sent to the central office in Rennes for collection.
So I understand and I understand what you want to happen, but I know the system, I do not see how you can access to learn to talk to someone before receiving the ticket The whole system was created that way for he is fully automatic and person with a certain influence may stop issuing tickets to pay perhaps a different story.
I also bought a ticket the fine was 45 euros and shape seems to have a credit card option However, the site does not accept my credit card number could be something euro dollar I went to the bank and thought about a transfer but I found that the cost for each international bank transfer which was 50 to 45 euros O4 45 million, fifty dollars can you help me find a way to use a card credit of the United States.
Hi, we were stopped there nearly seven months into the night by two French policemen hiding behind a bush with a radar gun, handheld They told us we were going 127 km hin a zone h 90 km, that was simply not possible, we have the cruise control but before it stops us, we were surprised by a car that was soon sent us the fine by mail we challenged this end by saying that we will content not 127 km h, were clearly surpassed by another car and he was 10 and 24:00 the police could not see who they were pointing the rifle from 900 meters from their beach we heard nothing for 7 months Police today we have been called to the police our license was checked and we were told that we break the law because we had not had our German licenses written over a French license and lived in France d F or more than a year Our account the speed incident was documented again the policeman who arrested us that night passed by and told us that we had no chance to avoid paying this much Then they started to seek other fines that we have already received in the past 6 years in France They found a speeding ticket that was caused by someone else using our car, but was quickly paid my question is 1 We challenged this end there are more than 6 months and I thought there was a limit of 3 months for the police to respond to our challenge is there a time limit 2 are they allowed to use the old speeding offenses that were paid promptly to influence this excess charge speed Thanks, Liz.
Hello, I just opened an envelope containing an excess of speed ticket France was the offense 6 June this year, six and a half months ago, he was sent to an old address work I don ' had no idea on the ticket.
I work in France twice a year for 3 months at a scheduled time to return in spring 2016.



The fine is now 180 euros I went online on the site so it's fine had I received the information.
I can also ask an immigration visa can marry a French national 180 euros, I can not afford.
Can the reduced fine somehow I speak French and can call the information line.
YOU I just opened an envelope containing an excess ticket rate of France was the offense 6 June this year, six and there are a half months he was sent to an old address work I don ' had no idea on the ticket.
I work in France twice a year for 3 months at a scheduled time to return in spring 2016.
The fine is now 180 euros I went online at fines it is known that I received the information I you informed the French authorities that you have received the ticket and I guess you gave them information personal So now going to be pretty hard to get out the hook you can come back in 2016 and you will have no trouble getting to France.



YOU I can also ask an immigration visa can marry a French national I t 180 euros ME means if you live in France and work, this note will be paid on time and the amount will be even more Indeed, it is the tax office that collects the tickets as soon as you are settled in France for example work as an employee or self-employed, you will be on the radar of the French administration then the tax authorities can block your bank account , obtain the employer's money before receiving your salary and so on My comment is that if you're in France, you pay for and you will be much more if you stay in the United States and never live France, not a bank account and so on, then I think the French administration will wait a long time before passing the request to the IRS, if they ever do, then you have to deal with the IRS and s has ability to force you to pay the United States.
You can fine reduced somehow I speak French and can call the information line ME Obviously you've found a way to contact them, you should also have the numbers to call now reduce the amount OK, but on which the earth because it is only possible if the French government has done something wrong and you can request a certain responsibility that they sent the first ticket to the wrong address is not an error them, it must have been a good place and you move and you should have a shipping address Service I really do not see what you can ask the state would force the French government to reduce the amount of planning payment in a few months is possible.
YOU I am grateful to have found your article What are the consequences of not paying ME I have already explained the consequences I would say that I help as much with immigration issues including spouse of a french citizen, nothing is automatic with the consulate and the prefecture There are many horror stories because the immigration process was not done from the start.
I just called today to pay a return ticket in April he arrived late, after the fine had already risen, and now he won t let me pay online because it said the French gov t me send a new Whatever it was there for months and nothing happened to the lady on the phone laughed and told me it was no problem, that France understood that I probably never received, and I didn t have to pay, she never boasted how France sends its well economically and they lose all the time.



Hi, I flashed to 57kph in a village, my Spanish van is registered to an address that I can not get to, in fact this address has never received mail not uncommon in rural Spain My question is, how can I check and pay any fine or without letter Sincerely, thog.
It is impossible to pay without the letter, especially with a foreign license plate Thus, the French government will have the letter back, he will try to find your track and maybe get another way to handle this mail to you can get that said, if you only have a postal address that does not allow you to receive mail, you will not pay the fine the problem could be if you are caught by the French police, then you may have to pay a high amount it is quite unlikely.
I said that I am from Canada can he try to collect me in Canada Thank you.
Collecting is another story There is a tax treaty between the two countries Most government funding is collected by the tax authorities, even medical expenses, public libraries contributions, so it is technically possible that this could happen now you drive a kilometer above what triggers the machine, the fine must be very small and certainly not enough to warrant asking the Canadian tax authorities to collect.



Dear John, I visited France in 2015 and got a speeding ticket for doing 96 kph in a 90 kph zone What does it reach the border control when I go back to France in two years or more Please .
The answer is NO problem to border control, because in many ways it is not considered a criminal offense and it is not mentioned as a criminal record So when your passport is scanned when you come to France, nothing happens.
I have exactly the same situation, they are crazy, I think, I'm just curious how desperate for money, are they always try to impose a fine as you six months later if you miss you'll notice pay lots of late payment fees.
I was driving in France 45 days rental back of a car NOTICE Today I saw Avis charged me 70 euros after 45 days After a call to them, I came to know that this Sá administration fee for giving my address to the police for traffic ticket now, the problem is that in my Opinion Database address is incomplete without unity that I did not realize at the time of the lease it is impossible that the ticket would delivered to me is it a portal where I can update my address or call for me to get the ticket and see what it is and possibly I might need to pay again to go to France in the near future so i want to be clean of any charge any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks.
So I can get the ticket and see what is for and possibly pay I might need again to go to France in the near future so I want to be clean of any charge ME There are 2 issues completely different 1 Notice is a private company and if there is a dispute between the two of you, then it is a private matter never the police will never know about it so that debt will never stop him from doing anything to do in France other than rent may notice, as well as less likely rent a car in France of big business so this is not a concern for me.



2 the speeding ticket was issued to you unless you say it will never reach you in your country, because the address is incorrect If you go to France, there are different scenarios here a while enter France on your passport, I guess you do not ask an immigration visa when you come, I doubt that the officer will be in deep research your name since you are not registered as someone a criminal who has committed a crime are themselves risk nothing then pass, b you get a second speeding ticket and this time the agency has the full right address, the system will put the two together and you get them both in the mail, c you are stopped by the police for something much worse than speeding, so you might ask to pay immediately the fine for the old ticket and the new.
As you can see, these are two very different issues and I worry more not to rent a car in France because Avis has blacklisted you from these rental companies around the fine not be paid last something the 70 most resembles the excess ticket rate prices as the cost for Avis to give the information.
35 Euro fee for each ticket NOTICE, which means you have 2 tickets.
Hi, how can I pay the parking ticket I'm traveling Avignon, France earlier this month, I didnot reliaze until my son said a document was my Windon car we rented a car SIXT When we tried to Grable, unfortunately the strong wind blowed to nowhere What will we do thank you for the help Joe.
Sorry for the delay SIXT The car is registered so that the ticket will be emailed At present, they have received you might still be able to pay before it goes to the collection.
Ok I arrived 4 speeding camera tickets, my rental agency me know, but how do I find my ticket number so I can pay them i need online to find the actual number so I can pay, if I was in France I could enter the police department to find out how can I know the United States I want to pay before the price goes up and thanks, Anna.



Your rental agency knows the tickets and so you should be able to get this information from them a scanned copy of the ticket should have the necessary information to do online indeed yours.
Thank you John, I'll try to call them again when I called before, I was a little joke, and asked if I come in France even if they throw me in jail at customs, it totally laughed and assured me not that being said, I had my french brother in calling the law the agency where you can actually pay for tickets online, he talked with them, and they said there's no way to search the ticket by name, and who can not wait until the bill arrives in the US, unfortunately late, and costs have sky rocketed.
Hi, The car rental company pay me an administration fee that I blocked because I did not know what it was after a long wait for an e-mail back a survey on this subject that I learned charges were for traffic offenses the car rental company was no help in trying to meet my obligations, I received no notification of these offenses are the French authoriites- I home now for a month and a half There ' there is no opportunity to question the existence of traffic tickets on the site proposed here what I do now.
Unfortunately, nothing can be done except wait for the sluggish French bureaucracy to process your ticket As I said before we didn t receive our notification to four months have passed and, like other window had already closed the site so we could not pay t We wrote a very detailed letter in french explaining our situation and indicating our willingness to pay, but it has been over a year since the offense and we still have not heard from them.
It would be great if someone in the French system could respond to this thread but I fear that we will never really know what happened internally with our particular case.



Indeed, these virtual credit cards do not exist in the US So using a normal credit card is the best way to manage this payment.
Hello I received two speeding tickets using a rental car in France and I have a question that does not seem to be addressed in previous requests When I read the information on the payment of tickets on the official website, he said if you pay by credit card e-card to enter the virtual credit card number given by your bank This number will be valid for one payment.
I do not understand this statement What does it mean by virtual credit card that is something different than my usual credit card Thanks.
You are not concerned by this statement, it is a payment method available in France you can pay with your regular credit card.
Hello, John I am an offender speeding tourist two tickets, 20 kph over the limit, Hertz car rental, in April 2013, Normandy When the quotes came a month later in my mailbox NH, j 'evaluated the award may not pay, I eventually concluded this.
1 I do not be driving in France until well after renewing my ID, which could reduce my risk somewhat; 2 The French government could not be serious about collecting fines abroad if they didn t care to fashion a form of citation with the same directions in several languages ​​is based in the Louvre, and 3 arms along the monolingual automated application of the French law had exposed himself to a number of my own plausible denials were his human agents ever ensnare me at last.



So I let them become quotes buried in my stack of bonds until I finally decided to discard.
Well, Spring 2015 beckons, and the Riviera suddenly seems like a nice place to spend a week with a rental car.
I have the same fundamental question that the passenger cruise day visitor, although I wish to tempt fate more directly What can I expect when I look at the immigration entry point for France How about the office Hertz rental where I will provide copies of the same US passport and driving license I in 2013 BTW, Hertz did not charge me a nominal fee for reference each of 2013 quotes, so that their conscience is clear is it possible detention until payment, the refusal of the rental vehicle until payment, output refusal until payment, or just more conscious of the capitalization of fines and penalties.
Allow me to comment and answer your questions one at a time.



YOU 1 I do not be driving in France until well after renewing my ID, which could reduce my risk somewhat; ME This does not affect the situation Either you owe money and the office will try to collect or they can not log in now or in the future since you rented the car in France with a permit driving, French police know who you are.
YOU The French government could not be serious about collecting fines abroad if they didn t care to fashion a form of citation with the same directions in several languages ​​is based in the Louvre, and I a little piece of information here fines for anything related to traffic cars are due and collected by the tax office therefore very quickly, it makes no difference what it was originally, the tax treaty 2 countries allows the IRS to collect the United States, the French tax and that includes speeding tickets.
YOU The long arm of Monolingual automated application of French law itself was exposed to a number of my own plausible denials were his human agents never entrap me then me it is a huge problem with this Charging proof is on you, it means that the law stipulates that you did it because you use the car at that time, unless you can prove it was someone else, eg your spouse has also been a driver on the contract and 2 so you can identify who was driving, nothing will put you in an impossible situation, because if you have lost the use of the car, it is called theft and you must immediately report to the police that you did not hAVE the system is locked so that you can not offer any refusal that is not a violation of the self-incrimination of the contract is not good way to contest er a ticket excess speed.
YOU Well, spring 2015 beckons, and the Riviera suddenly looks like a nice place to spend a week with a rental car ME I think that if you hire the same company, they will refuse because you still owe money and they can easily check if you rent the competition, I believe that there is no central database for this and the normal way to collect the money blocked in a bank account France or salary with the employer, none of which concern you.



YOU What can I expect when I look at the immigration entry point for France ME Absolutely nothing, since this level of crime is not in the immigration database so even if the agent looks really your US passport is already a rare thing and check your name if you have a folder that is unheard show nothing and you come into France without any problems.
YOU How about the rental office Hertz, where I will provide copies of the same US passport and driving license I in 2013 BTW, Hertz did not charge me a nominal fee for reference each of 2013 quotes, so that their conscience is clear ME as indicated above, Hertz would be a very bad choice any company should be well Nothing prevents you from trying as long as you're OK with being told no.
YOU Is there a chance of holding up payment, refusal of the rental vehicle until payment, refusal to release until payment, or just more deliberate capitalization fines and penalties ME NO nothing of all this will happen the other hand, the most likely thing that can happen is if the French tax authorities think it is worth, is that the IRS summons you pay with a lot of fines, penalties and interest added to the original amount you have no control over that, and not have the opportunity to deny the charges and so on, I have never heard the IRS be open to such objections.
Cleat, Thanks for the helpful answers That goes for a lot I think.
I am a US citizen and received a speeding ticket camera while driving my car in France, I plan a cruise that stops in France for a day and want to know if I do not pay the fine and I'll be landing.
1 Arrested when they check my passport 2 Done pay the fine immediately 3 Left alone and nothing happens.



Thank you for your message The answer depends on the level of speed that you did in fact most of them are considered small mischief and therefore not to be what we call the criminal record criminal record So as long what you have done is not mentioned here, you run the risk zero when you stop in France while on the cruise ship.
So to specifically answer your questions 1 Arrested when they check my passport not because the police did not know that there is a fine pending against 2 you did pay the fine immediately if the collection agency and therefore not the police can catch you for such a short period of time and even then they have no right to you 3 coarse Left alone and nothing happens is by far the most likely situation.
This is the regulation and the chances that you face imprisonment are nil given what you have described, because there can be a second offense The first result is a fine, which increases the amount of the limit speed has been exceeded.
The second consequence is the number of points lost on the license.
Tougher penalties are also possible, for example.



To speed over 30 km h over the limit, the license can be suspended for three years and confiscated the vehicle.
For a second speeding offense over 50 km h over the limit, the driver faces a prison sentence of three months.
I was traveling in France in April and just received a ticket for a red light four months later there were fines for payment within 30 days 45 and 90 all have already expired I have no problem paying the fine but when I pay online as I was told the deadline had expired and that another letter would follow I want to do the right thing here, but pay high fees late seems quite unfair when I received notice 24 hours ago Any suggestions on how to proceed could I give them my credit card number and allows them to make me pay the original fine.
I understand that you think it is unfair Frank I think the French system of fines you will not give choice but to pay and competition.
If you do then it is possible that the surcharge is bought or collection efforts continue for the balance if you pay in full, then you need to talk to a registered letter the reason why you disagree with the additional costs very uncertain outcome There is no good choice here and make the decision you feel most comfortable with, depending on the frequency you are in France and how many collection agencies in France can do against you.
I was in France in August 2014 driving a Hertz rental car in October has been charged by Hertz for administrative costs for a traffic violation while in France, about 30 euros, I just got in March 2015 the ticket in French Hertz had apparently given my address in the US format does not recognize Name, address, City State no, no postal code so I understand why it took so long to get to, however, when I went online to pay, I am of course beyond 45 days and must now wait for the new ticket with the surcharge sent to the wrong address I was looking for everybody I could find to find someone I could send an email or write to explain and go ahead and pay in vain that I would rather it did not continue to add that the euro conversion rate in dollars are not large or be returned to the c ollection fines, penalties added I really want to pay I just have no idea how someone help.



I had the same problem you got a speeding ticket in France and the letter came to my US address after the fine was expired Could you tell me what ended up happening with your well you able to get the permission of the French government to pay well for the reduced price or that you simply didn t pay the fine Like you, i want to pay the fine, but seems very unfair to pay 180 euros Contravention Notice when their arrived so late.
I just got two tickets, both reference to where they want me to pay fines electronically How do I know that this is not a fraud letters look very official, just were delivered with mail, and not in the letter.
Antai is the French Internet portal fines It is unfortunately not a scam.
Cool, this would mean, they deliver millions of bills because they even have two gates and antai to pay the fines, the lucky country.
I have a question that few of its associated ago I can not find any online information to what a few months I received two tickets for speeding in France The problem is that I have never left the country I had my bag stolen here in the United States a year ago and reported it and it was of course my identity card in what is where that person should've gotten my address .



The problems I have are that I do not speak French, and I do not know anyone who does, I do not know where this problem can be solved, then three, I just bought tickets to go to Europe a few months and my first stop just happens to be Paris.
Can anyone tell where I can even begin to look for help.
That's what happened to me, I lost my license to the beach and three months later, I'm a speeding ticket for driving a motorcycle in Paris, I've never been to Europe or been on a motorcycle that I went on the site proposed on the ticket and filled out a form letter to dispute the charge with why I said earlier it was a bit difficult because I do not speak French very well and had to rely on the internet translation sites form only allowed a certain number of characters so I sent an additional letter explaining my reasons for restraint and mailed, I completed the form and my letter in English about two months later, I received a letter stating that I think my concern was sent to another agency which would take the final decision regarding my request to have the ticket dropped It was almost two months and I have not in tense about them yet, like you, I planned my first trip to Europe in a few months and I certainly do not want to be a rrested for a term to Paris airport This seems a little strange to me that happen to two people, he asks me if the car rental companies in France accept cash payments and do not require credit cards or if they do not really check if the picture on the ID looks something like person renting the vehicle almost seems like a scam.
You have a ticket for 91 km h in an area 90 isn t there a margin all can it be disputed seems pretty ridiculous that I thought I was doing exactly 90 if set my cruise control.



Your question seems simple, but in reality, it opens a more complex issue The machine operated by the machine told you how speeding is another matter and does not define how the result will be in terms of the amount of the fine and the number of points lost on your license you have the absolute right to think that for one km h consequence for you is totally out of proportion to the extent of the violation that said, the only issue measures of the machine is to first, if there is a violation or not If YES, the machine takes a picture and records the violation after the police deal with the issue documented in this way, by sending the summons in the mail, and giving a criminal qualification that you did, I would know that you disagree Can you prove that the machine the police used then was defective If so, then you have a case want di re your cruise control is faulty then maybe the automaker is responsible then the critical aspect of this is that, at this low level of criminal charges, the police did not need to prove criminal intent or knowledge that the person of the breach so there is a need to demonstrate the existence of a violation so anything you can do to get out the hook is to prove, but I really do not see how you'll go about that without a lawyer and a court case, I really do not reject worsening, even anger you feel about that you think this is very unfair and totally inappropriate question is there a margin I think the police put these machines with a margin of error as normally up to perhaps 5 6 km h does not trigger the machine maybe the controls during the department changed that I can not r ESPONDING this, because I do not know Again, I'm sorry for what happened to you.
I received a speeding ticket, and now it is more than 180 days late, I tried to pay online at the above site, but said that I would receive a notice of an increased fine , unknown amount There was no way to make the payment I received the same message it a month ago What are my payment options.
I guess there's not much you can do except wait for the new Pat fine.
You can send the payment in Rennes using a French check in euros, making sure it is attached to the ticket paper document YES If not, you must wait until the system reopens with a higher amount to be paid credit card If you do not have a euro account, the bank charges are so high that you might be better to wait.



Same thing happens to a friend, and I'm trying to find a solution have you solved the issue until the next notification, and will never come.
Hi Pat I just met the same speeding ticket notice delay experiment I was doing online research on the situation and came across your post Were you ever able to resolve this issue If so, any suggestions on how proceed Right now I am stuck at a point where I can not pay the fine or the initial amount increased and I am waiting for some sort of additional correspondence by mail.
We thank you for your message and as such, I can not help you with your specific question, I do not see how you can speed up the process, whether you have the amount and a copy of the ticket and send you payment as soon as possible by sending payment in the mail to this address.
National Agency Automated Processing Offenses Antai speed cameras Details Offenses TSA 74000 35000 RENNES.
If you ant information to what is happening with your ticket, you can call and get information For The concernant offenses speed cameras 0811 20 October 30 on average, TAI call you serums charged 6 cents per minute, plus the cost communication if you call SINCE mobile from Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 18:30 and Saturday from 8:30 to 12:30 for concernant offenses electronic record Pve 0811 871 871 on average, TAI call you serums charged 6 cents per minute and the communication cost if you call a mobile SINCE from Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 18:30 and Saturday from 8:30 to 12:30.


Hi, Once in a while I travel in Europe, including France and occasionally I noticed the flashing lights of the camera, while in heavy traffic, it is not even clear which car was taken to target myself, I drive always varying the speed, but here is the question of how do we know if they have been issued a fine for driving in France that they never received and, therefore, are not aware of them french there, or better yet publicly available, while European database that can check and pay fines timely please advise some comfort, I thank you.
I believe that the French authorities find contact information through the registration of the card Gray car If you rent a car, I guess you had to fill out a form with your address and co, so they can also follow you this way, I am not aware that European database, but I'm pretty certain that Tom if they want to find you, they will.
Clark, your point is well taken, but my question is just opposite in the past on more than one occasion my important mail is lost, so the last thing I want to hear on arriving in Europe again it seems be fines that I was never aware of BTW, some countries in eastern Europe have their public websites where this information is available, so we can hope that there is in the Old World, too.
Tom which is really unfortunate, but I can not think of a way to avoid such an experience if you do not find a way, please come back and share it, I'm sure it concerns many 'other people.



I received a notice of excess speed ticket Porte d-Aubervilliers that looks very official, there is a three-page letter, French and detailing the incident and provides which I pay by website or dispute the charge Here's the problem I've never been to France and I do not know how to drive a motorcycle.
I got my driving license stolen while on vacation in Florida in August this year and I wonder if someone uses my license in France for rent motorbikes or do what they want How do I and I thank you for your help.
It seems you are the victim of an identity thief at an international level, I believe that the French authorities may allow you to open a claim, but you must pay first you thought contact the French consulate in your area so they can help you go through the process.
I thought I'm with my case, I was paying the quotation as a matter of principle I'd never been to France and does not have a passport It took a lot of work and several letters back and forth to get the case resolved I spoke with the French Consulate in Atlanta and also with the State Department Here s what I was doing I sent a copy of my work schedule, notarized, to show that I was not in France on the day of the offense I had to get an American passport so that the State Department would give me a letter stating that I had never had one before I had to confirm to French police that history by the owner of the bike he lent me his bike was not true Finally I received my original driving license by the postmark of the post office in France in an anonymous hand addressed envelope I made a copy along side my new l ICENCE and sent to the police after a year of back and forth with the French authorities, I received notice that the charges against me were dropped and that charges had been laid against the person involved me.



Just paid my ticket through your link, thank you my biggest problem is that I paid immediately after receiving the ticket, but still paid a significant fine to be late because I live in the states and they were the kind of end informing a scam They should change I got these tickets to go 5 km over the speed limit in the states thats like nothing you do not even know you did it waaaah.
I understand your frustration Daniel If only they could send us email by excess speed This would avoid late fees for many I bet.
I just received a ticket for an illegal U turn motorcycle can do anything in France, but you can not turn on a quiet street I tried to pay online, but I just 8 digit payment card number, which doesn t contain enough digits anyone have a solution please let me know Thanks.
Credit cards have 12 digits which means you can not use this card to pay if your card with 8 does indeed So if you really do not have a normal credit card then the second best solution is a thread and if you look at the bottom of the ticket there is a lot which is a IBAN Ask your bank if they can handle a thread with just this information knowing that it is on behalf of the French tax office and a private account a small business on the last and most expensive is to send a check for USD as they offer you the opportunity to send a check in the mail costs are huge and it takes about 6 weeks to get the money if it n ' is not the ideal solution.



I just returned from 12 days in France Great trip, had a rental car all the time there's a first night, I thought I saw a flash of the camera and suspected cameras accelerated The next day he was confirmed to me and explained that there are only 5 for error to exceed the limit When I got home, I received five tickets for speeding in the mail almost all were 121 kilometers into a 110-km zone all speeding tickets took place the first three days before I learned the small margins I received no tickets to the last part of my journey there will be leniency in the circumstances if I explain my situation, I wish I did pulled it and quoted it would saved me a lot of hassle.
Thank you for your message and I am very sorry that you were in this situation, I understand that you are not used to driving in France, and you have been taken unknowingly, equivalent to a high cost you could have been avoided with common sense on the part of French authorities.
1 clemency As you may or may not know, when the police were issuing tickets, they were too lenient and the law was not correctly applied so one way to ensure that the law was correctly applied was so make automatic 2 KM or 20KM over what they see as the limit for speed, the machine works and the end result is a ticket you have to pay by mail at your home is now close to 0 labor throughout this process so no, there is absolutely no change to obtain forgiveness after the fact and ticket issuance.
2 which received the original tickets Keep in mind that the police had no way of knowing who was driving the car rental agency alone could know and condition so you were driving that car that day That means rental company received the same number of warnings about speeding car with one of their choice, you pay or they pay, which is a different choice really easy said the procedure went so far that is quite impossible to have human intervention destroyed tickets.
3 the appeal If you look very carefully all the notes, the appeal court noted in So in theory, you have a chance to have your side of the story heard by a judge of all, first fi you lose the case, then you will pay a much larger amount for each Second, what is your legal argument, you contest speeding, you must prove that the machine was faulty your argument you did not know how to drive in France, and you have not respected the rules because you do not understand, you need to know to be a safe driver in short, you are no legal argument to challenge the tickets.
Not the answer I was looking for, but the one I expected Thanks for the reply.



I'm not very familiar with e-payment, Michael, but credit cards still have 4 x 4 digits 16 Totals Then, you are usually asked the expiry date format xx xx and last 3 digits on back of card .
I just received a speeding ticket Do I really need to pay I do plan on driving t ever in France, I wanted only 9 km over the speed limit What happens if I do not pay .
If you received a speeding ticket, it means that the French administration knows who you are and where you live so it's really not a good start, I understand that you will leave permanently in France to move to another country is clear that you are no longer under French jurisdiction so in effect this will protect for some time now the last piece is that if the fine is big enough, it will be wise to use the international procedure France is indeed a tax treaty with many countries so this new country you move, has signed a tax treaty with France then, the local tax authority may be asked to represent the French tax administration and act as a collection agency then your situation will really bad, the amount is 4 maybe 10 times, and you'll be regretting not having paid in France when it was possible for me, in short, vo us play on the fact that the amount is too low to trigger the international procedure, maybe you end up being right and you win, or you are wrong, and you will be hurt financially I let you choose how you want to go.
Thank you for your reply, I am an American and I was on a business trip and was driving a rental car, but I often go to France for pleasure; however, I never drive there, but I think I'll just pay and pay me my business, just in case.
Hello, I received a speeding ticket that I apparently had while in France in November Obviously manner after the date problem is because they have an old address of mine I tried to pay the ticket and he said another letter was sent with a new number and penalty I understand that, but it will go to the same place and I probably won t get what I just want to pay the ticket there an email address that I can send an email and get the address has changed and pay the ticket or I can not do online now.
I just received today November 16, excess speed tickets from France on 28 September for speeding May 15 six months later I went to their website to pay 90 euros No problem Went smooth and fast my question is how do I know if there are other bills coming my way is there a statue of limitations when they have to inform you of such Notes.



There are 2 very different questions there About the second question is there a statue of limitations when they have to inform you of these tickets there is a misuse of the statue of expression limitations because it does reference in your case, an act that you did and you have not taken just do this then disappear for the little things, it is one year for a crime, he is 3 years If the search after that it is too late now to continue getting a ticket by definition means you took then, in most cases, it becomes a basic collection procedure, that can succeed or not depending on the amount of information the French administration If you are still living in France, there is virtually no chance to escape if you live in a foreign country, it depends on who knows your new address in France, and if there is an agreement tax between two countries now, that the first anagement how do I know if there are other bills to come my way the way you think it absolutely, it only takes a few days between you and radar Caught in the letter I mail you living in a foreign country and they can not find you then yes, it is possible Now my question is seeking this information, most likely you leave a mark and the French government will use this information to collect the money, so why take that risk.
Pedro thank you I just want to do the right thing get paid and move on I tried the phone but unfortunately my French is an embarrassment, didn t want to get too far Don t be additional charges added because I didn t respond.
I just paid the ticket I had tried getting on the web page for a few days while French work in a different way.
Great website the same problem as Steve the given websites are not responding as they Looks t take a check does not know how.



I can not reach the site The server does not seem to respond Is a tran-Atlantic thing where everyone is the same problem Sorry to clog your site with this concern, but I really want to pay these bills.
Some French sites of the French administration very mismanage links So the copy paste the URL then the simplest thing to do as some of them refuse directly to a page and force everyone to start with the home page, making it very difficult to find this page, even with the full URL There are reasons to do it is, I'm not sure to understand the logic behind these choice is necessary, simply address the issue their way.
Thank you for the info, I entered the web page, but how well could not pay the ticket Any advice.
The web page is down is there another way to pay the ticket online.



There is a legal and cultural aspect to your comment When the law establishes a standard, it is by definition unfair because it does not take into account the specificity of the person A wise old man drinking a 22 years 17 years a car safer professional racer is driving 180 km wE H a driver at 100 km H so everyone must accept the standard as it is, and do not look at the details, it creates the speed limit is now just one aspect very french cultural explains what you describe the french have a tendency to always push to the limit and thus complain to add 10 km H on static radars would not change french drivers would complain to get a ticket for driving 141 km H because it is only 1 km H on the limit and not 11 km H on the legal limit now two personal comments, limiting the speed limit saves lives and slower you drive is the safest your behavior once this is said, you need to find the right balance of French are so used to the French gray life that find it intolerable that punishes machine 100 of the time it is so unFrench It is therefore really for them a culture shock and years later the French can not get this done is unreasonable; 100 captured people were speeding, the machine does not care how much above then the law should distinguish the result, which is currently the case, I do not share your outrage That said, I'm tired of this constant push this limits the test explains it.
I think one of the main reasons why radar tickets are so unpopular in France because they lack ridiculously latitude That is, the United States, police radar units not usually use quote someone one unless they are 6 or more mph over the limit displayed about 9kph I know this is true since I used to be a cop here, the only give you 2 or 3 kph latitude on speed limit of 110 kph 1-2 mph I speak from experience to get two of them in the mail in a two-day affair, I drive the same route for 18 mos without citation to the same speed then comes two quotes in two days all I can say is that it is a way increase the amount of euros into the coffers It has nothing to do with security.







France pay your tickets for excessive line speed (and avoid scams), France, your, speeding tickets.