Saturday, December 3, 2016

Frozen chips left in the trunk of my car are they still good answers from Yahoo

"The stories of Bigfoot You # 39; have never heard" #WeirdDarkness



Frozen chips left in the trunk of my car, they are still good.
Last night 9 am 30, I came home from the grocery store and brought in what I thought all my bags tonight I went fries and noticed the bag was not in my freezer, I 'I checked my trunk and of course, there was the last bag with my chips in good, when I bring the car to show more last night 9 am 30, I came home from the grocery store and brought in I thought all my bags tonight I went fries and noticed the bag was not in my freezer, I checked my trunk and of course, there was the last bag with my fries in well when I bring the car home, I noticed that the fries seemed completely thawed, and although I'm not quite hot debate now I try to throw them in the freezer and try to cook later, or just throw them out and buy a new bag They were there for exactly 24 hours, the bag was completely sealed, but I'm not sure what to do in this case because it Sá vegetables and not s omething I automatically throw out? d, such as meat or ice cream What do I do.
Update Well, we cooked a little I do not think they'll explode inside the stomach or something like that, but they have a little taste of subdued Oh well.
Frozen chips left in the trunk of my car, they are still good.
Last night 9 am 30, I came home from the grocery store and brought in what I thought all my bags tonight I went fries and noticed the bag was not in my freezer, I 'I checked my trunk and of course, there was the last bag with my chips in good, when I bring the car home, I noticed that the fries looked completely thawed, and although I rather 'm not hot debate now I try to lay the freezer and try to cook them later, or just throw them out and buy a new bag, they were there for exactly 24 hours, and the bag was completely sealed, but I not sure what to do in this case because it Sá vegetable and not something I would automatically throw out like meat or ice cream what do I do.



If you think has infringed your intellectual property and want to make a complaint, please see our IP Copyright Policy.
If you think has infringed your intellectual property and want to make a complaint, please see our IP Copyright Policy.







Frozen chips left in the trunk of my car are they still good answers from Yahoo, frozen, french, fries, left.





Фрис, Вирджиния, США