Wednesday, December 21, 2016

How to import cars in Nigeria Car Talk

Luxury car owners in Nigeria have cars as oil plunges more



The man, it aint no list that the clearing agents who set the price and as you know in Nigeria, there aint no uniform pricing system to the extent that it aint no regulation, N250 God forbids clear my car, c This is why people continue to send Cotonou cars will save you nearly 100K if your strong eyes is not correct, there is a list and specifications to specify the rights for each car based on the year , engine size, type, etc., the dot as ajileko and rasputinn said the newest and largest car you get the more you pay fees, however, you will not see this list, it is limited only to customs officials to clarify functions unless you have a connection to one of these cars rights is 800k.
In Cotonou, if the difference is only 100k so it is best to bring 100thousand right nija.
Incidentally, the agent should not ask more than 40k for himself and the rest will be paid rights with recipes, and one who says he can erase a bus 170k is lying unless means that it is for his work and he is a thief.
Send ur cars in Cotonou and cleared the Idiroko border with licensed agents who help u to ur paper Customs It will save you alot I can help you get up to 5 to 10 agent that you can meet to compare e Contr, my number is 08028612851 do not oo agent, but I can be helpful because I deal with Dere papers every day at my shop.
Send ur cars in Cotonou and cleared the Idiroko border with licensed agents who help u to ur paper Customs It will save you alot I can help you get up to 5 to 10 agent that you can meet to compare e Contr, my number is 08028612851'm not the oo agent, but I can be helpful because I deal with Dere papers daily to my shop you may be sincere and honest, but how can we trust someone here you meet on the internet and if I you I give out my number on the internet, it is best to give ur email address.
There is a personalized document that the minimum amount of surface rights that must be paid to the various categories of vechicles were imported into the country surface having you calculate the amount of the overall fee payable to the federal government's calculation is very easy .



Knowing the amount of duty payable by you, allows you to monitor all other payments documented Other payments documented send the company's expense for cars, it is generally low, terminal dues if applicable, transportation costs applicable if the vechicle is containerized and agent fees compensation should be between 30,000 and 50,000 naira.
This document is included in import my e-books in easy calculation and import duty explained But for you, I have attached an extract of the document.
Your import handle e-book CKD appliances and the required documents, or it is mainly on cars Thanx.







How to import cars in Nigeria Car Talk, import, cars, nigeria number 08028612851 agent.

E-AGENT





OJO Alaba, Ojo101001, D236 BBA ALABA INT'L MKT, Нигерия