Friday, November 4, 2016

Peugeot 205 GTi

Peugeot 205 GTI



During the summer of 1987, I worked as a court officer in a Peugeot garage and I became very fond of the little Peugeot 205, although I bought a Citroën later in the 80s, so maybe I just have a thing about French cars.
This popular car was built between 1983 and 1998, the latest models for the British market were built in 1996, with about 5 3 million units sold during this period built in France, Spain, England, the Indonesia and Chile, 205 is the replacement for the 104 model, and came as a door 3 and 5-door hatchback and a convertible 2 doors and an impressive GTi model.
In it is the first year of production, he was beaten by the Fiat Uno as the European Car of the Year, but he won the Car of the Year by the magazine What Car the following year, at least .
Standard configuration has Junior, XE, Base and GE which came with a 954cc engine style, XL and GL came with 1124cc, although the XL can also be purchased with an engine of 954cc There were diesel models available that came with 1 7cc engine.
Regarding the GTi concerned, well, I've never had the opportunity to have a drive in one, but I let free in a Citroen Visa GTi when I was 19, which was asking for trouble acceleration was scary and I could barely keep the thing on the road - handling was questionable to say the least retrospect, I'm glad I did not have access to the little beast for about an hour or I can not have lived to tell the history.



Green Peugeot 1994 by Mic Reading - Berkshire, UK Morcenx, Landes - France 2 0 CC BY, via Wikimedia Commons.
Kieran White of Manchester, England on September 1 1993 Peugeot 205 GTI CC 2 0, via Wikimedia Commons.
It's a Peugeot 205 1996 I'm not sure which model, however, and the supermini now nearing the end of his life in the UK.
The 205 Rallye was built by Peugeot-Talbot Sport as an alternative to GTi He sports air, but it was quite a crude car with all the luxury stripped However, this made it lighter, which makes the engine 1 3 quite responsive He was also cheaper to buy than the GTi and much easier to maintain a version 1 9cc was built between 1990 and 1992.







Peugeot 205 GTi, peugeot.