Tuesday, November 1, 2016

RentACar Enterprise Car Rental 100 S French St Wilmington DE phone number

VLOGUMENTARY



100 S St French unit 115A Wilmington DE 19801 302 425-4404.
Normally I do not comment to let almost anything, however, I felt the need to leave for Enterprise Rent-A-Car located in Wilmington station due diligent service and immaculate customer I received, I originally had rented a car by the company for only three days, however, due to last minute circumstances on a daily basis, I kept having to extend the days Whenever I called the office, I ' Mike talked to Mike was very polite, professional and patient with me as I told Mary that was equally polite, professional and patient with excellent customer service, I like that the location is conveniently located Amtrak This is useful for people who travel by train often, like myself.
Fast and friendly service is very useful when I need to extend a rental recommend Okay if you get to Wilmington Amtrak and SEPTA as they have a desk in the waiting area.
I've always been a big fan of the company and once they have done an outstanding job I booked the car yesterday and when I arrived at the station helped Mike He was very friendly and helpful to answered all the questions and took me to the car made a good walk around and I left the car itself has been cleaned up and deposited I will definitely continue to rent from the company.



Like a previous poster, we have an old vehicle we trust t get out of town for travel short and long distances, we used the business for years depending competitive rates where we lived this has therefore our first choice when we moved to Wilmington I can not praise this place enough Sean, the branch manager, sets the tone for the way employees treat customers, and puts high everyone is professional bar , personable, friendly, polite, efficient and above all we have ever encountered bad surprises as we drive available to competitors, the car type reserved unavailable, long wait, lost reservations and are inside in a few minutes we were so pleased with the consistent and reliable service here, we have no interest in trying someone else Tip highly recommended if you return z your car after hours, the key drop box is located inside the station and therefore only accessible until midnight Make sure to get there before closing or don t bother until the next morning the.
Ok- I spent by Wilmington many times and I love the Enterprise crew- I must comment because I've had good experiences with them, they were helpful and friendly and the cars were all easy I understand and economic say that because I've got the car from another rental place and it made me crazy with this convoluted system s when I need my GPS so you are there it is all true guy Thank you.
I booked a rental in this location based on favorable reviews on Yelp Service was that I was professional, polite and efficient quickly in my vehicle and able to hunt.
We returned to our location at this place after arriving from Philadelphia The manager helped us unload our luggage and made an easy transaction Thank you.
Normally I do not comment to let almost anything, however, I felt the need to leave for Enterprise Rent-A-Car located in Wilmington station due diligent service and immaculate customer I received, I originally had rented a car by the company for only three days, however, due to last minute circumstances on a daily basis, I kept having to extend the days Whenever I called the office, I ' Mike talked to Mike was very polite, professional and patient with me as I told Mary that was equally polite, professional and patient with excellent customer service, I like that the location is conveniently located Amtrak This is useful for people who travel by train often, like myself.



I've always been a big fan of the company and once they have done an outstanding job I booked the car yesterday and when I arrived at the station helped Mike He was very friendly and helpful to answered all the questions and took me to the car made a good walk around and I left the car itself has been cleaned up and deposited I will definitely continue to rent from the company.
Like a previous poster, we have an old vehicle we trust t get out of town for travel short and long distances, we used the business for years depending competitive rates where we lived this has therefore our first choice when we moved to Wilmington.
I can not praise this place enough Sean, the branch manager, sets the tone for how employees treat customers, and it raises the bar Everyone is professional, personable, friendly, polite, and above all effective We have never met surprises as we drive available to competitors, the car type reserved unavailable, long wait, lost reservations and are inside in a few minutes.
We were so pleased with the consistent and reliable service here, we have no interest in trying someone else highly recommended.



Tip if you return your car after hours, the key drop box is located inside the station and therefore only accessible until midnight Make sure to get there before closing or don t bother until that the next morning.
Ok- I spent by Wilmington many times and I love the Enterprise crew- I must comment because I've had good experiences with them, they were helpful and friendly and the cars were all easy I understand and economic say that because I've got the car from another rental place and it made me crazy with this convoluted system s when I need my GPS so you are there it is all true guy Thank you.
Enjoy quick and easy car rental with Enterprise Rent-A-Car to our branch in Wilmington, DE Just one of 7,200 branches in over 30 countries help with your car rental needs Founded in 1957, Enterprise Rent-A-Car is internationally recognized brand with more than 6,000 airport neighborhoods and places in the United States, Canada, UK Ireland, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy and Greece more, with more than 5500 offices located within 15 miles of 90 percent of the population of the United States, Enterprise rent-a-car offers a wide variety of car leasing, vanpooling, car sharing and hourly rental programs - and car rental customers local are taken at no extra cost We are committed to doing things the right way to take care of our customers, our employees and the communities we serve is what we call the way now, and it was the ba to our growth and success for over five decades.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car was founded by Jack Taylor in 1957 and is known for an extensive network of locations, low rates daily and the service exceptional customer, including picking up local customers at no extra cost Taylor named the company after an aircraft carrier on which he served, the USS Enterprise World war we have always worked through an extensive network of local offices, district, each powered by the energy of a small entrepreneurial team very Our first customers were those who really shaped the business model that we use today, they said they wanted to rent cars in which they live and work, we have an established experience to make a practical rental and affordable for those who prefer to buy need and rent for the exception.






RentACar Enterprise Car Rental 100 S French St Wilmington DE phone number, business, rental, French, Wilmington.





Уилмингтон, Делавэр, США