Sunday, June 26, 2016

Firefly car hire Nice Airport Forum

GOLDCAR Nice Airport T1 - Meeting Point



Hi, I just realized that my car next month Firefly that I heard really bad comments about I can not really change now, but I wanted to see if there was advice that I needed after I read the T Cs I notice that the main driver should provde their own credit card - no one knows how they hold on the map.
I also asked two child seats of them that I understand that I must pay for when I'm there I counted separately take excess insurance will therefore not need to pay for it.
Can anyone tell me what other hidden charges, there is probably, and operation of the fuel.
Moreover, we arrive at 5: 30 pm Monday night, there will be problems picking up the car is quite easy to find.
Sorry lot of questions, but I am a little worried now, some reviews are terrible.



If you can get another location without losing money on Firefly, do it, I could write reams about my experience but it would take too much time.
The total price you paid is very cheap, I think that is why I chose them - expect extras that will be taken directly from your next DC Despite the car back with a full tank, I was charged again for a full tank - it is policy You will be charged cleaning costs despite the car returned after 6 days on no other condition it came out.
Don t go to the car rental center at Terminal 2 because they are in a different place namely inside the terminal Expect to walk for 10 minutes at the car pound to find the car is unattended.
When returning the car, don t be taken on site rental car return - they have their own separate book which is extremely hard to find you, gas station cashier for direction to the book Firefly -You need very good view to see the small sign Firefly.



Don t expect anyone to the pound to receive the car - I had to leave the car on the road outside as book quite full return key to Firefly office in Terminal 2.
Finally, the car - Opel Meriva - was good but in all that I wanted, I had booked a well known rental company of good reputation, at the end of the day, I did not save money and has undergone a lot of hassle I won t not use them again.
Leave enough slack in your schedule when the car back.
Again, if you can again book with someone else at no charge to.
We had a car Marseille, I used to use Hertz if we need a car, but the low load caught my attention the whole operation was just not check in process took centuries despite the car being pre-booked and paid.



Take a picture of went over all the brands, but few who missed we indicated.
We did not pay for the diesel tank, but I made a point to clarify this up at the beginning If you clean the inside of the car, they will not charge you a cleaning fee.
This car rental company is the pits cars are terrible Has not the credit card bill so I do not know what we were charged but as I speak fairly fluent French I told them bluntly that I would pay a cleaning fee or for a full tank cars are dirty and scratched to death and it took ages just to get I booked the holiday cars and not use again be warned that you get what you pay for and I learned the hard way.
Just in the interest of a balanced view, I think I should share our experience.



I booked a rental car through one of the online brokers and cheapest was with great firefly I must say after reading the reviews online before I was really worried trip but decided to go with her.
Arriving in Nice, we found the desk in the arrivals hall, unlike all the big names and were processed quickly and efficiently by a very friendly guy bilingual.
He said the car had a few dings on it - can not say that I too bothered as it was raised was safe, but was larger than we had booked and where he was, that's right at ground level behind the multi Storey all companies use the car.
So in all fairness, there is no further or more difficult to access one of the cars, and if something is right next to the airport exit to the A8-practice, I would say.
It also gave us a printed map of the projection of the airport where we had to drop our return, and paying attention is not hard to find at all.



We were told the fuel policy was full full - what I believe, changed now- and provided inside was like now there would be no cleaning fee.
I can see other people have had horrible experiences, but as I said at the beginning, in the interest of fairness, I can only speak as I find, we had no problems and what we have got paid.






Firefly car hire Nice Airport Forum, rent, firefly, Nice airport.





Файерфлай Нов. Юж. Уэльс 2429, Австралия