Monday, June 6, 2016

Australian owners of Land Rover

Cape York - Land Rover Defender - The Old Telegraph Track & the board



When one considers that D1 is really an old RRC designed in 1969 or so, then it is understandable.
D2 takes security a little more seriously with safety belt pretensioners, and better designed seats and the wombat bar in front.
The result is as expected, but seeing that you will not hit a space in Australia, Disco will always come off rather powerful Mazda3, and if you hit 100Kmh you're both dead anyway Note they hit 40mph Regards Philip A.
Just another jibe 4WDs really be precise why would they not use 2 vehicles of the same year incorporating the latest security features two like using a D4 why because they know that the results would be quite different from what they want to portray and as Phillipe says try 100 kmh and see, both died Cheers Scott.


The results are for his safety as I expected, but I wonder how many people buy a car.
Would you want to drive a space that's not sold here.
Yes Can you do mine a Clio sport or perhaps a Megane 225.
You guys misses the point of the test Many people will buy an old tank cos they think it is much safer than a car that is quite an old Renault yes, it cut a path of destruction through the traditional style scale 4WD chassis.
Modern 4WDs will probably squish Renault they have the same executive collision steel strength, but 3 tons mementum to crush the other car is like planting a rigid medium truck.
Take a look at the statistics on accidents involving a single vehicle If your driving a tank, your much more likely to CARTWHEEL down the road, the roof structure and die squishes poeple.



Pick your poison and go with it, I would take a modern car anyday Take my wife ty tediously boring poogoe 407 No height, monster sized pillars that could easily hide a BDouble truck Still, if it ever ends on it's roof you can be confident ll not collapsed like a wet paper bag.
92 Range Rover appropriate cars-- 3 9V8 slugomatic 92 Range Rover 3 8V8 5spd manual CX2500 Series II 85 GTi Turbo I burnrubber 63 ID19 x 2 wheelchair 72 DS21 ie 5spd Pallas Junk modern 07 Poogoe 407 HDi zzz 6spd manual.
I do not think it was a fair fight but it has some interesting points.
I did not know the bar at the front of the chassis was part of the security Makes accident wonder what a filthy bar bull is then as he says D1 crushed all the soft parts, but adds a bull bar and all the soft parts become a little bit hard behind her, I know it could then make things worse because there is no crumple zone to absorb the impact.



I am also interested in what a difference the frame length is that I recently watched a bit of a project of a cross between a FJ40 and D2 I like the simplicity and appearance of the FJ40 but control traction and coil sprung D2 so I thought I could put on an FJ40 chassis D2 what I found the frame D2 is less than 300 mm longer, although the entire vehicle is much longer he didn t take much thought but the FJ40 chassis flows past the front of the body to the front of the leaf spring and supports the bumper but is still past the D2 frame ends at or on the radiator the bull bar on the D2 actually reaches up to the end of the frame the back is much the same with the plastic bumpers constituting the last nearly 200 mm of the vehicle that got me thinking about how D2 cope in Less than an accident heifer bar in a front impact will almost immediately take the radiator and the hood rear shock is nothing pl astic outside the back door is hit, I suspect D2s be removed fairly quickly against the chassis of an FJ40 is vulnerable if it were hit something solid, but my money would be on an FJ40 frame on modern tin.
I do not think it was a fair fight but it has some interesting points.
I did not know the bar at the front of the chassis was part of the security Makes accident wonder what a filthy bar bull is then as he says D1 crushed all the soft parts, but adds a bull bar and all the soft parts become a little bit hard behind her, I know it could then make things worse because there is no crumple zone to absorb the impact.
I am also interested in what a difference the frame length is that I recently watched a bit of a project of a cross between a FJ40 and D2 I like the simplicity and appearance of the FJ40 but control traction and coil sprung D2 so I thought I could put on an FJ40 chassis D2 what I found the frame D2 is less than 300 mm longer, although the entire vehicle is much longer he didn t take much thought but the FJ40 chassis flows past the front of the body to the front of the leaf spring and supports the bumper but is still past the D2 frame ends at or on the radiator the bull bar on the D2 actually reaches up to the end of the frame the back is much the same with the plastic bumpers constituting the last nearly 200 mm of the vehicle that got me thinking about how D2 cope in Less than an accident heifer bar in a front impact will almost immediately take the radiator and the hood rear shock is nothing pl astic outside the back door is hit, I suspect D2s be removed fairly quickly against the chassis of an FJ40 is vulnerable if it were hit something solid, but my money would be on an FJ40 frame on modern tin.
I think you came to the wrong perspective You want a car that doesn t bend everyone inside will die if it is in an accident The safest structure is one which gradually disintegrates modern cars s 'disappear when they planted yet the cockpit is generally intact and the doors open even if the person can walk away.



Have you ever seen the crash test chassis 4wd Chinese scale statistically most accidents are frontal offset the soft tissue next to the frame just disolve.
Checkout Isofix seat back to the rear of the side intrusion test is brutal body of 4WDs syle scale would be destroyed if hitting the side that Ovlov is deeply impressive O.
92 Range Rover appropriate cars-- 3 9V8 slugomatic 92 Range Rover 3 8V8 5spd manual CX2500 Series II 85 GTi Turbo I burnrubber 63 ID19 x 2 wheelchair 72 DS21 ie 5spd Pallas Junk modern 07 Poogoe 407 HDi zzz 6spd manual.
Oh no, I am fully aware of the need for the impact to be absorbed when my comment on any crumple zone making the worst impact.
My comments on the FJ40 v D2 are only vehicle damage Knowing bend the chassis would be worse than two folded panels replaceable I know every accident is different, but essentially an impact to the front or rear of a D2 will damage need repair and eventually make the vehicle undrivable minor, such FJ40 front next to a modern vehicle, I think we see of the bumper steel and tear the chassis flexible panels of a vehicle modern and receives very little if any damage to the second FJ40 into something solid with speed, however small, could see the bent chassis and the vehicle of a strike.
Security wise, I do not doubt the D2 is just the best by far something that I noticed any of D2s I saw rolled pictures online do not seem in no end with the roof collapse where all Toyota vehicles appears to collapse.



As for the bull bars, I think, because they effectively link the components of the deformation zone, they become stronger as a collective meaning they can not crumple and absorb impact that I think us to see much more distortion of the passenger compartment due to reduced absorption of impact.







Australian owners of Land Rover, rover, 5spd Series Owner's Manual, manual 5spd CX2500 series of 5spd manual CX2500 series Turbo.