Wednesday, August 24, 2016

EXPORTS AND IMPORTS OF BRAZIL

The opportunities for US exports to Brazil



Brief description of the research activity of students and complete a worksheet on the most important export and import of Brazil.
Students will be able to identify the main export and import of Brazil.
Students will be able to use their own internal resources to complete a task.
Materials learning leaves; Reference books; Printed materials.


Present the content the teacher gives students a mission Find the most important export and import of Brazil and complete a worksheet on the information.
Explain that sometimes we feel overwhelmed by a task because we do not think we can accomplish Sometimes internal successfully support a dialogue or even a think-ICAN mantra type can give us the confidence we need to complete a task for example, I am freaked out because I do not know what kind of merchandise exports Brazil, but let me take a moment to think about what I have several resources available to help my library, my teacher education social and the first Internet, I can read the spreadsheet so I can see what information I need this really isn t as hard as I had first thought.
Practice The teacher told the students it may seem overwhelming at first, but they should stop and focus What they already know What could they guess based on what they know what resources available to them in the classroom What resources they could find outside the classroom if they speak through the task, they will find less overwhelming.
A worksheet completed the English translation follows the Portuguese.
Equipamento para Transportes minйrio of ferrore bentos calзado cafйaut omуveis Soja.
Maquinaria equipamento elйctrico equopamento para Transportes Produtos quнmicos petrуleo.



Perguntei a mim prуprio o that sabia sobre o Brasil O Brasil й cйlebre pelo seu cafй, por isso, o cafй й provavelmente uma main exportaзгo O Brasil й um paнs high tem muito Provavelmente recursos naturais Shut COME Provavelmente minerals tambйm exported alguns Alimentos Importaзхes Talvez roupa had a comeзava feel That talvez conseguisse Fazer este trabalho Sozinho.
Depois perguntei a mim prуprio That recursos consultar Uma podia enciclopйdia provavelmente Teria a informaзгo Eu sei uma USAR enciclopйdia Tambйm a penny bom Fazer pesquisa informбtica Eu e ir ao Brasil e podia Escrever importaзхes e exportaзхes.
Depois da Escola had FUI а Biblioteca e encontrei a informaзгo numa enciclopйidia Tambйm usei o Computador para poder imprimir a informaзгo Fiquei feliz por conseguir Fazer este trabalho Sozinho.
transportation of iron ore equipment minйrio minйrio of iron ore ferro ferro calзado coffee automaker shoes. cafes
Machinery electrical equipment for oil transportation equipment transportation equipment.



Describe the steps you took to find this information.
I wondered what I knew Brazil is famous for its coffee if the coffee is probably an important export in Brazil is a very large country, it probably has natural resources such as minerals He probably also exports food imports maybe the clothes I began to feel like I can accomplish this by myself.
Then I wondered what I could see resources An encyclopedia would likely have the information that I'm not good with an encyclopedia that I'm as good at making computer searches that I could go and develop Brazil and imports and exports.
I went to the library after school and found the information in an encyclopedia I also used the computer so I could print information, I am happy that I could do this duty myself.
Have students research the same information on US products and create a similar spreadsheet.
Remind students that internal resources can help us achieve almost anything.



Resources for teachers to help teachers improve the activity of Internet resources.
The Portuguese version of the spreadsheet was prepared by Teresa D Eca, Lisbon, Portugal.







EXPORTS AND IMPORTS OF BRAZIL, exports, imports, Brazil.





Бразилия