Thursday, August 11, 2016

repair door lock lock jam Spinning Barrel

How to repair a door lock. The easy way!



peak missing Step 1 - open the door to repair There should be a rubber plug that covers access to the locking screw All other Torx screws so you should have no trouble identifying which When the rubber is have removed.
Step2 peak missing - there will be live here you have to loosen before removing the lock there is a special tool for VW this, but you can remove it using a T20 Torx screwdriver I saw some instructions the distance to loosen Some say 3-4 turns and others say until it feels tight in my opinion, the second step is the closest, just continue to make small towers - the part where mine was loosest to remove the lock was about 1 cm from the hole where you put your tool through if it helps my car 3B, it can be different on each model once you have loosened enough, I found the easiest to remove it was put my car keys in the lock damaged Turn right to the left and use it as leverage to pull Stir the lockout worked a treat for me.
Step 3 This is what the kit ebay received contained a new spring, a new palette, clip and rooms of the castle Depending on the severity of your repair your may need all, or in my case a single match.
Step4 This is your lock should look like with the outer cover forever.
Step5 The instructions I had proposed to clean the barrel of the lock, I used a kitchen towel and WD40 and it involves removing the outer cover This image shows the clips that hold it should be pretty easy to understand.
Step6 At this point after I put the barrel in the plastic case, I put the key in the lock Incase anything worked loose.



peak step7 missing - I missed that bit, I did ask stuck on how to get the lockout with broken parts Bit Delving I said it at the top of the lock when the pallet is the long rod thing there is a clip, it looks like a c Place a screwdriver at the rear of the C and turn a screw on the side, it should provide sufficient force to remove the pressure now WARNING now I suggest the parts at this point because the spring is under a certain force.
Step8 These are the parts of my bolt once I removed you will notice the broken pieces which was originally castle my problems, I just need to replace this part to repair my Step9 Just a shot inside the barrel Step10 this is the castle should look like when it is inside the lock You should be able to work outside when mounted, the castle has two positioning holes that match the keyholes and there is a small notch that aligns with the missing section on the lock that I have tried to show here Step 11 This is where the spring goes in when you push the paddle down, you have to twist the other end of the spring behind the decision about the arrow in the position of this party was a serious pain in the ass for me, I have no advice for this, the possible long nails and bolt the door against your chest, as you put the pressure down and turn it going in but took me like 3 hours I tore my shit nails Step12 My new lock repaired ta-da.
Step13 peak missing - Refitting is a reversal of removal, take a look inside the door and make sure the plastic bit is first not right angle to mount the lock you gently pull the handle on to allow access and push both the latch flush door tighten the screw there is a kind of a knocking noise think it locks cooperating with a part of the locking system when outside the tight test.







repair door lock lock jam Spinning Barrel, door, lock, repair, barrel.





Лок Южная Австралия 5633, Австралия