Monday, August 8, 2016

Citroen C6 Review

Citroen тест-драйв. Citroen C6. Авто за 500 тысяч. LightdriveTV



The space-oddity known as the Citroen DS was the last French Executive Lounge success Every great French road since the goddess was disappointing to varying degrees today, even in Paris, one sees more German cars than French, so even the taxi my expectations for the new Citroën C6 were not high; especially as I had spent considerable time seat in the gold standard segment the Audi A8 even the French can TALKING CARS luxuries.
The Troon profile is interesting, long and ministerial From the perspective of three quarters, it looks like a classic sedan, it is not aspects front and rear are all fairly eccentric, which requires a significant acclimatization C6 prow is dominated by two horizontal chrome strips that connect the medium headlights and cut the radiator opening of the rear window is deeply concave in the CX taillights narrow strips rise above the rear and form of small fins 49 recalling a Buick.
Open the front door with frameless glass as a Subaru or, come to think of it, a DS and install in large black leather chairs closes the window lowers the C6 few millimeters to release the seal, then the emergency powers after the closed door coupe BMW Nice style then things get a little strange.
The C6 dashboard is a large horizontal tray full width coated with a strange black vinyl cover but strangely attractive with a plain-weave texture, topped with a smallish navigation ICE displaying a strip of two-inch wood hard shiny fake with a striking black-tinted grain runs through the cockpit of the Citroen sedan another small digital display saw behind a heavy leather steering wheel covered with two large chrome chevrons wheel has three spokes, not a Goddess like arrows speed and iconic navigation appear in the head of the lower windshield display -up.



The C6 four door panels are dominated by large covers slide down to generous lower storage, made from the same exotic woods for the band edge Like all other moving parts of the C6, the contaminated panels to a degree that panic Ferdinand Piech satin exchange the look doorknobs mode Germany brilliant chrome luxury rides tape shiny chrome, but also tasteful online lower dashboard and door panels in the overall, very different C6 s the cabin, in a manner somewhat BCBG.
Once underway, the C6 drives like highway French car structure A8 is absolutely granite; no creaks, rattles, squeaks or ringing but a little rustle of the wind and less tire noise, the boulevardier noise levels correspond to that of aluminum cruiser Ingolstadt Journey is also similar soft but not airy, with little lean in corners the steering is light at a Japanese car speed, but nicely firms above 25 kmph.
I drove to the C6 in an Audi diesel; one of the least of diesel cars as I Ve never led very quiet and very fast as I had been told in advance that the Citroen tester holster would be petrol or diesel V6 After driving off, I was sure I was behind the wheel of the only gas powered C6 redline was 5000 revolutions per minute once it stopped raining, I pulled over and popped the hood bonnet plastic declared V6 HDI diesel Formidable -affamée Americans noted that the engine was developed as a joint venture with Ford s it is already available in various, Peugeots and Jaguars Rover.
I drove all the C6 Holland, on highways and secondary roads The driving experience was a hoot, and a luxury honking at the car glided with imperious ease, a real GT Gallic charm but there were a few glitches The navigation system was difficult to program and unreliable; he would leave inexplicably course, guide me in circles or repetitive U-turns Every time I tried to close an open window to the speed of the high internal air pressure prevented sealing the windows properly.
You want weird science On the C6 road drift control system is both ingenious and frizzy in a distinctively sort of French If you leave your lane unintentionally, without using turn signals, the cushion driver's seat vibrates as a warning rhythmically It hits left cheek if you go on the left and the right so right the first time it happened to me I almost fell myself nobody had warned against the function During this time, the C6 climate control system raises the diffusion method VW Phaeton soft, Spreading indirectly cooled or heated air around the cabin in four areas that I was never aware of, so I guess it works pretty good.
And voila Finally, a French luxobarge European leaders and bureaucrats can experience that can compete with similar cars from Germany, England or Japan is different and a worthy successor to the DS Never mind the Americans, Bub.



BTW, even if it is large, it is considered a competitor to the series 5 E-Class A6 instead of the A8 not that you can call for competition; In the Netherlands it's price about 57 000, mainly because the cars and everything even remotely related to cars are taxed as nothing was imposed before and after a year, I think the re worth about 3 euros seriously.
Nice Nice You mention the weird science Citroen has always had a bit of what I owned a DS21 and SM both contained a lot of this more fun to play with hydropneumatic suspension miss the rubber mushroom brake pedal, you had features that other cars have been didn much later, like airships headlights, So we did not have the United States and little things like intermittent wipers who felt the rain using a bimetallic strip and the nichrome wire in my 73 SM.
It can be fun to drive and have a C6, but it will never happen in the US Guess I'll have to try to rent a next time I'm abroad and see how it compares Until then perhaps maybe I should go get used DS.
So if there's a problem with the window, the door can be opened and if t s a problem with the battery, none of the doors can be opened How you pop the hood to get a jump.



I find the French automotive designs for a refreshing change of pace conservative German vehicles and even austere populating my own garage would be very cool if one of the German manufacturers has opened a design studio in France to infuse new thinking into their automotive architecture Hopefully it turn better than that guy from Wisconsin did with BMW.
Although I agree that the problem of Rollup window at high speed must be corrected, I would totally buy that car if the review is WRT precise handling is beautiful, elegant, and simply decorated.
I'm not interested in a navigation system in all cases; as a professional software developer, I am not convinced that all exist for anger ugly, unreliable user interface, bad, insulting and legally meaningless click-through license agreement.
Frankly, I do not think Farago is likely to experience a German driving experience in a Ford, I'd be interested in a review of counterpoint, however.



Maybe I'm just not that many Francophiles, but is not exceptionally atrocious rear view.
Nissan can have French influences, but here's the real deal man, I'd like to see drawings like that here in the States Nice writeup, Will.
I lack the DS This thing looks pretty nice, although the thing the window is a major problem but visually, I was too homogenized to take seriously as a Citroen Quintessence brand has been badly diluted.
The C6 is on my lottery list probably garage with SM or more likely a CX 25 GTI Turbo 2 catchy name, not to keep company and tell him her stories of the good old days, I've never driven a DS but I spent days with BX and Xantia who were both a revalation over conventional cars I have not tried a C5 but with these Fugly and depressing look inside I m unlikely.



A C6 is another terrible car purchase but because, like all French cars, especially large, it will depreciate like a stone in a wet paper bag, but used as a former car company fully maintained and generally just 2 years it will guard Unfortunately, this also means that it probably won t sell well outside of France as the Vel Satis or CX.
You have to admire the enterprise, however, not only have they made the DS, SM and CX with advanced suspension, as the GS with a Wankel engine and suspension Hydro-engined 2CV not to mention the 2CV itself Although his also sold as Peugeot and Toyota, the new C1 seems too cool.
I'm really happy Citroën seem to get their mojo It seems that the C6 is exactly what you want a Citroen car that is beautiful and one of a kind also something that is quite rare to be called a Citroen but not so strange to make it impassable.
When I was a child, my father drove XM, I guess we now consider one of the failures of Citroën Yet during his time, he was still one of the best looking cars on the road .



Now that the luxury car market consists mostly of BMW, Mercedes and a group of brands that try to clone, it is good to know that Citroën always try to be different.
The thing the window is interesting, or more precisely, it is interesting that they are trying to maintain high pressure in the cabin This is a trick known luxury buildings use to avoid various odors or outside air temperature different from coming inside, I hope they fix the window closing question though.
I guess Infiniti and Nissan are the only American choices if they want to get an idea of ​​French car design.
I think the phrase you are looking for is hell is a place where cars are French and the food is English There is absolutely nothing wrong with German food Regarding the taste goes, I take on? D French food anyday.
Particular looking car should have a very special interior in my opinion and that is where this car falls as flat as a pancake in my opinion, then things get a little strange re inside Have you ever been in a Citroën less modern nm Bodine I do not think if you had been you would have noticed how little excitement there is in this car vs. the rest of their range not to mention the standard and terribly asymmetrical button-infested Peugeot Citroen n ICE system is a terrible spot in a terrible bland inside for one Citroën n What Belles rounded door pockets and vibration Wonderfully beautiful maketh not inside.
Look ill fated UK at least Val Satis Renault It was terribly ugly on the outside, but hell is it a fantastic feel good inside real wood, a custom ICE hidden system and front seats more comfortable this side of Volvo double-hinged equally folder and a quality custom feel felt worth  30000 or more, they demanded the best C6 ratio is almost  38000 and it feels less special interior that a humble  10000 C4 wrong.



I drove a C6 and found it wonderfully consistent in turn, but oh so hard 80 seater Mercedes in a French car and even the seller Citroën n said he would not buy the new car because it Says will depreciate as any I guess.
Yes, the C6 is beautiful on the outside, but inside it has a terrible absolutely zero feel good factor GB Internet search for the interiors of both ns Citroën C4 and have the new C4 Picasso Then you will see what they really are able and wish they had done more than a hint of the French heritage in this car.
Robert Schwartz wrote hell is a place where cars are French and German food.
You have surely meant the hell is a place where all the cars are made by GM and the food is provided by McDonald's, right.



So if thereâ s a problem with the window, door cana t be opened.
My 2001 Audi TT has just fin gift with this feature windows that are to provide a better seal, not to lock the door opens all still firm fine without juice.
Amazing how some people simply generalize cars by country never mind that most designers and studios working for several automakers, badge engineering and minor revisions style mask identical vehicles sold in different markets, suppliers of all leading car manufacturers are global, and many foreign vehicles are actually designed and built or on the local market, and not in the home country of the company.
Not having driven this Citroën, I can not judge of French, it is, no matter who is supposed to mean.
What I can say right now is that it offers a distinctive style is like nothing else on the road.
It seems to follow the Citroën heritage, as opposed to the French heritage in terms of proportion, solid structure, good overall design with some bizarre elements thrown.



For your information, if you offend the very fact that I defend the French, please do not forget that Bugatti, although founded by an Italian immigrant in France and currently owned by the VW Group, is and has always been French they currently build the fastest exotic supercar in the world, the Veyron Personally id take mclaren, but the French automotive engineers obviously know how to do the job well.
Congratulations to comments in support of the C6 C6 I borrowed a friends after much begging to bring up from Zurich to Essen This car is the ranged weapon of choice No time he won t outrun an M5, but to 200 kmh is solid, comfortable and quiet.
Another friend just bought a beautiful new 5 Series and while I admit I have not driven the car on such a distance, it is completely bland by comparison, inside and outside .
I guess when it comes to Citroën's either you get or you do t.


After nearly 36,000 miles from new, I can only ask the question why, with all the technology present climate inside the car, why would you open a high speed window If nothing the other, you will discover how calm inside C6 is really, even at high speed having grown up with the series D and learned to love the hydraulic suspension, had the pleasure of owning some DMs and learned to love the self-centering, followed by two safaris CX I can only say I am over the moon with the Citroën C6 Welcome but damage to the wannabe version C6 sweetened with the smaller engine dictate more exclusiveness I guess.
While in Slovakia this summer, I just stopped walking and stared until he is out of view too, I'm not the only one staring.
Yes, the other was staring at me the most likely - I saw a Bratislava capitol Slovakia and I stopped walking My friends thought I went.
It is exceptional car but never do I need, I pay for extension of 5 years warranty that I did on my break C5.
Here's a comment from a guy driving a daily C6 on the German speed limit not moterways is heavenly, even if until 2 2 Version HDI Bi-Turbo only 173 HP, 380 Nm of torque but it grows easily 210 km h and even at the speed of thet don windows t Seal why you want to open the window at that speed to h minor 140 km the problem does not exist the car is 9 months now and it has made 70,000 km with an average consumption of 7 liters per 100 km 0, which is even more surprising for a car 2 tons mainly flying over German roads.
I would be furious that the windows do not roll at speed; it would be inexcusable for the cheapest vehicle I could consider me to describe this problem as a defect unacceptable major design and lean less glitch aside, he said the donation seal windows does at high speeds with nothing I to do with wrapping a C6 and the problem does not occur at higher speeds 150 km h, but open windows 100 mph at that speed.



I drive around 2 7 liter HDI 1st in him in the UK to own one and I have no problem with the 4 windows remain closed at high speed tried the 150 MPH 240 KPH The problem occurs when you try closing the high-speed window Yes, it is a design flaw, but once you think about and understand what is happening and why the problem can be solved very easely this could well be a problem for the average I- look-at-the-picture- and therefore-I-am-a-criticism to understand also that I had three days of training in the Audi A6 C6 July 2 HDI me at any time.
If you are looking for the C6 in North America, look no further than your Nissan dealer You will find that the latest creation of the Nissan Maxima is a close but distant second style wise to C6 Since Renault holds a important to Nissan, the C6 design was certainly inserted into the Maxima the problem with the 2009 Max style clues were lost go bow to stern as the online hip approached the taillights the fluidness C6 didn t translates to Max's rear end Max is not the case as desirable as the C6 for style regarding the windows rolling at high speed on the C6, I had the same problem on my new epoch in 1994 BMW 325i convertible, but only when the aluminum plant in hardtop option was installed the solution turn the C-control outside fresh air to recirculate when using the side windows speed speed Otherwise just drive very fast with the top down the C6 provides an opening skylight.
Oh boy's we like moaning about French should just be a hobby sport or something that I drive a c6 yes sometimes the windows seal wont just hit again on the button and fine mine is used for travel Diss in norfolk at heathrow and gatwick some 300 miles mostly yes you guessed it, I run a taxi business, it must be the best car I've ever owned has never dropped me where can I buy a nine months old executive car 15,000 trust me I had mercs BMWs ect nothing beats c6 for comfort and oh and French style.
How extraordinary it is so much discussion about the windows do not close above 150 km h I have a 2009 model and traveled more than 120,000 miles without a single problem with the windows, or anything else for that question.
It reminds me of the discussions on the controversial fixed hub steering wheel Citroen C4 in the first generation car A writer writes that you couldn t blow the horn by turning a corner that was wrong, but never blew the horn turning a corner Absurd.
Incredibly beautiful lines that accurately progressing the brand identity A first rate, powerful diesel engine is as quiet and refined as a gasoline engine, a comfortable interior quality, spacious, high oh, and the wood is real, windows double glazed windows which provide noise of the outside world is silenced and reduced heat, powerful air conditioning facing Australian temperatures without any difficulty, and, of course, the most highly comfortable ride.



It is time that people stopped to indulge lame discussions about French cars and unreliable these days, Peugeot, Renault and Citroen produce reliable quality cars, well that offer a bit more style and creativity than many other brands If you've owned a BMW or a Mercedes, you know they're not perfect, neither infallible nor Audis, Jaguars and many other prestigious brands modern cars are subject to electrical problems and the Germans might suffer more than their fair share.







Citroen C6 Review, Citroen, exam, French kitchen cars.