Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Good deal of the day Frugal Queen

frugal and simple life



We should really Embark with a few tweaks, but we found a nail in our tire and we needed to go to repair some fine friends gave us some advice and the name of the company repaired and we are looking for I have been going to night school to learn French and I am very happy to go to the garage and book the car and tell what was wrong and ask what I wanted after the garage, we went to Ti Recup where they sell items that have been taken to the recycling center and were saved from landfill my French books and salt pot and pepper were eighty cheap cents if I may say well, knowing my ability language is eight yeah old shows I have much to learn.
This morning was so nice that we took around the lake for a walk We left with jackets on, but the repatriation as it was so hot around Huelgoat is bei g renovated trails, playgrounds, development landscaped and there is such a change in the UK, which is in a state of steady decline and seems shabby and uncared for.
Many trees were removed from around the lake which really opens views and means small streets like this allow sneaky glimpse now and then.
Thus, a quiet day linen walking, sun drying, the recycling center, get the car fixed and find some great deals tonight, I'll do some practice comprehension and grammar that I will use my new dictionary lot too Oh well, it'll keep me busy on the cheap.



I was in England in the fall and the din t find dilapidated although I was not t as far south as Cornwall is really in bad shape so sad that I would be warm and sunny in France at the time .
I really enjoy your blog, don t many reviews, but I wanted you to know how it is interesting to read Please post your adventures.
I'm sorry you find your Cornwall to dilapidated For other people who read here, I want to say that I find North Devon well maintained and not run-down, a very nice and welcoming area, I can also testify Weybridge and many other cities in Surrey maintained well.
The services were cut in my area, don t streets cleaned, cut public services, a lot of litter, fly tipping and down areas.
Try Plymouth and parts of Cornwall, many Poundland, chips and garbage everywhere roads full of potholes, hedges and uncut verges, A38 shoulders covered in garbage, no bins emptied and overflowing dog mess, broken fixed play equipment, pavements with slabs Rocking oozing mud when you stand on them advice didn funding.


We went to Jersey, CI to a family wedding, Landed in London and drove the scenic route through Wales to visit a relative We stopped in many beautiful villages along the way; Avebury and Stonehenge Calne, Bath, Swindon, Basingstoke, Guildford and I guess we hit most of the tourist spots, but I am a true lover of what I saw on my many trips I almost did this in Cornwall visit, but it was not supposed to be but I hope to return one day not far, Carla.







Good deal of the day Frugal Queen, good deal.