Monday, May 30, 2016

Bad cars_1 French

France Daily Observation and bad driving Compilation # 1



17 of 20 people in my class failed the math test myself included Hailey says it's our fault my literature teacher chose me to make a brief introduction to the Building for Thursday class in my eyes, book is incredible shame you can t make presentations based on how much you love something so bad that you can not just say, but it's really great, I liked it is a masterpiece you have a D physically testing Some girls in my class asked me who I was going to share rooms with our next trip to Prague, I said I do not know I'm not worried about anything.
In the afternoon, I went to the mall with mom, aunt, and sister Bobby The forty-five minutes to the center was atrocious Children were annoying me so I could not surprisingly, focus on learning French I thought I could do in a car full of people who never stop talking I had iced coffee with mom had great service even my mother approached the boy she never boy was polite, had good skin and hands my coffee sucked much later, on his shirt, I saw a badge with a smiling face that said, learn.
I bought four pairs of panties and a bra HMI also visited Bershka and almost cried at the sight of their beautiful, fashionable, high tech, clothing DEAR I almost bought a thirty windbreaker books by almost I mean, I knew there was no way in hell to me, but asked mom to do it for me, she asked me if I was out of my mind.
Just when we were about to leave, Bobby began to cry and scream bloody reason without my aunt and mom complained about men being selfish, lazy ass hole My aunt ordered me to get received bloody stamped by an employee of the reception of information to be able to enter a car gift There was a ginger his fingernails were dirty, his voice was high, he said good luck it's so nice when a stranger you said good luck.
At home, I did the laundry and wrote a review about a movie I saw last week Pas son genre One of the worst movies ever made course it was for French class for all s the French class.



I am a 16 year old girl with bleached blonde hair and a retainer in my mouth.
2017 review free online journal since 1 January 2013.







Bad cars_1 French, French.