Sunday, May 1, 2016

5 Star Auto Plaza St

5 Star Auto Plaza



Welcome to 5 Star Auto Plaza used car dealership in St Charles, MO 5 Star Auto Plaza has proudly served the St Charles MO and surrounding area of ​​St Louis Missouri since 1997. We offer a wide range of cars, trucks, SUVs and mini vans occaion our cars come with a warranty at no extra cost and security are Missouri State inspected and emissions tested our experienced sales staff is eager to share their knowledge and enthusiasm of our vehicles available with you, you can request more information via our online form or by calling our sales staff dedicated to 636-940-7600 View inventory.
This is the second car that I bought at Autos 5 stars, but the first one I bought on my own experience was incredible It was a long day of watching cars and negotiating prices, but I am so happy to have a team of people who really seemed to care about me more.
The service team went beyond that, I thought my alternator was going, but they did a quick look and thought it was something minor and they had me under 10 minutes Great guy Read the following.
Does a great job to help me with my needs by car Read more.
Good experience, everyone was very helpful and informative throughout the process. Learn more
My seller TJ Mr. Watkins is a true professional 5 Star Auto should be very proud to have as an employee because of his thorough follow through and knowledge in the field of auto sales I was helped enormously TJ is my car buying experience a great one and I would recommend M. Watkins and more.



I was happy that you guys could help to read more.
Chris York and Star Auto 5 staff were wonderful to work with Chris is a nice and courteous seller, he went beyond our expectations We were welcomed and comfortable the fact that a vast process experience Read the following.
The experience was better than I thought it would be Chris worked with me and myself got in the car I wanted'm walking on a happy man 5 stars Read more.
Chris was very helpful, he was very determined to get out of the expensive vehicle I was driving, I really appreciate the way the patient and the other guys were with me More.



Chris King and 5 Star Auto were very helpful in every way Good communication on a daily basis along and throughout the process of buying the car, I'll be more than willing to refer anyone planning buying a car in 5 Star Auto Plaza right attitude Read more.
At Auto Plaza 5 stars, we believe that buyers should have expectations.






5 Star Auto Plaza St, stars, auto, plaza.