Wednesday, February 1, 2017

French car import recorded RHD

Extra Episode 1 French with French subtitles



Hi, read quite a few of your posts in the past and has joined as I think I relatively rare request, hope you can help.
1 First, is the certificate of conformity on-RIDE local requirements to have rear fog light on the left side.
I imported my Toyota RAV4 in France a few years ago and is running on French plates with the euro in proper headlights, but, despite legislation stipulating the requirement to replace a fire fog on the left, the French authorities didn t care if the rear fog still proudly sites right as in this picture.
If I absolutely have to change this light, it will make for a leak that hangs by the hitch, do I go to Toyota and pay for a new Euro light and panel mounting.


Rather than paying for Toyota undo some bolts, is it a good site for buying parts in Spain, or a decent scrap in the region.
2 Do I need a Spanish ITV MOT In France, legislation was recently amended to the effect that when importing a car from another EU country, if you have a certificate valid technical control of the country dated more than six months you do not need to spend a French import this car Apparently this change is the EU leads, if one might think that also apply in Spain all ideas.
I'm not surprised how little official information is available online for Spain, even the EU website says that the Spanish authorities provided shelter t relevant information.
Thank you for all the advice and ideas, enjoy the rest of your weekend.



The issue is that you'll rematriculate Spain or non Otherwise, the car must be legal in the country of registration of the French seem happy with the lights as they are.
From personal experience RHD same car as the Spaniards will not be The good news is all you need is a light mounted on the left throughout with power in parallel so that they also highlight his personal experience if only one of the reversing lights work, that will be bad for the Spaniards, but the good news is that all the needs of a non-lighting is a light bulb.
When senior management comes with the car, I'm OK with increasing picture she's back.
Lyric Hi, thank you for sharing your additional light is what I hoped to do, but I was worried by the messages of blogs saying that the car must be exactly the manufacturer's specifications.
Do you fit that far or try right past the ITV without the first.



I looked for one in the Halfords type of consignment shops in El Ingenio, but no joy, so guess must be Amazon unless you know a good store, I see you are in Torrox, like us, so if you know of useful addresses here would be much appreciated as I have done all imports into France myself if hoping handle it without gestor here too - a crazy dream perhaps.
I would not t mind keeping the car on French plates, I have a friend lend me their address out there for the job etc. but as I will be in Spain at least until June it seems more prudent to re-register here despite the hassle.
Last edited by alpineSi Sun August 16, 2015 July 20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Well, you'll be on the same playing field as you need to go to the same ITV in Algorobbo.



I went with the car and asked the boss came out and looked, I was told that we wanted to do and he was happy, he was much more interested in the tinted glass which, while original form are very dark he found the Toyota brand and the CE mark and said ok he's had five ITVs now so technically it happens I had the local garage in Frigiliana to the headlights and they are equipped and the back light appears a lack of kind of furnishings stores, we are used to in the UK PM follows.
Users browsing this forum no Registered users and 2 guests.
This site is published by Andalucia Com L and is protected by copyright.







French car import recorded RHD, import, French, recorded.