Monday, July 18, 2016

Rent a car in New Orleans from $ 16

Caught on camera: car race in New Orleans East plows in construction



More They need leastdidnt me to donate my first child.
Disadvantages Perhaps because we are Danish, but we are used to find a price om the Internet, which is the price that must be paid What we expirienced was to find a price prox 350, go to the airport and I was asked to pay in 1100 after a half hour of argumenting back and forth we had a bigger car for the same amount in 1100, but even if asked to pay as about 3 times the advertised price is ridicules.
Disadvantages The car had a mold smell, the seats were stained and dirty, the dashboard was dusty Overall a disgusting experience.
Disappointed being loaded more advertising.
More car was basic and fairly clean but a little fight for a virtually new car.
Disadvantages When I got the dollar, they quote me a price twice what was reflected on Kayak Even after dropping all their optional coverage and services, the rate was still 20 more than what I booked Dollar blamed Kayak staff, but they were not particularly friendly or helpful, making me think the question is about them, I have never had a similar problem with another company.


Very good value, fast and friendly service at the airport.
More rapid service with pickup and drop off good location of the large car airport - clean and great mpg.
Less tolls are difficult to understand if we had to avoid a toll bridge in New Orleans.
The more I liked interacting with people who worked at the business location.



Disadvantages fall bumpers, alignment with the car pulled to the right horribly, check engine light came to cause the car to stall almost on the highway, and the light of the tire pressure came and I was forced to add air to four tires the car came up and led horribly every time I showed somewhere, I had to explain that it was not me who caused the damage to the bumper it is become annoying and embarrassing.
Disadvantages We specified as the airport instead of taking the car, and they have programmed us elsewhere, and as I specified location, I do not see a pickup provided elsewhere in the city Sucked Way to start off a vacation.
Disadvantages error in your reservation Wrong location switch; bad trip tow car can not count on your company's time.
More improved car Received They were flexible on the time back when I called to say that I was late.



Against 30 additional duties and taxes on the price indicated once I returned car.







Rent a car in New Orleans from $ 16, orleans.