Sunday, July 31, 2016

Celebrity Gossip Entertainment News Leaders ®

Celebrities React to Donald Trump Winning Presidential Election 2016



Selena Gomez joined the Weeknd during his South American tour.
The singer of 24 years has flown to Bogota, Colombia last week to meet her boyfriend aged 27, before ejected Sao Paulo, Brazil, as well as a romantic getaway.
The couple has made many Globetrotting since confirming their relationship in January, after being spotted together in a host of prestigious locations including Florence and Paris.
And their chemistry can apparently be traced back to the time they spent together in the recording studio.



Amber Heard became immediately attached to a label after it came as bisexual in 2010.
The Magic Mike star XXL didn t consider it a big deal to reveal her sexuality but soon realized the gravity of what she had said.
I share She just answered honestly I could tell by the look that was on the face of that person a big deal My poor publicist Then I realized the gravity of what I had done and why so many people - execs studio, agents, advisors - do not want next to my name.
I am attached to a label, I have never seen me defined by the person I'm with I found myself to be in this unique position and having a unique responsibility So I bit the bullet.
And admission was not met by some kind comments, which marks his sexuality as problematic.
ex-husband Mel B should only get 5 million in their divorce.



The former Spice Girls singer filed for divorce from Stephen Belafonte earlier this week and he was born he won t be getting an equal share of the estimated 48 million fortune because they have signed an agreement prenuptial before tied the knot in June 2007.
A source told the Sun online Mel is a Canny Yorkshire lass and advised to protect its assets and property before marriage.
It wasn t an act of preparation for marriage to failure, but was an act of intractable businesswoman who knew the pitfalls that can stay ahead in any relationship.
Marc Anthony Jennifer Lopez told his daughter for life.
The 48 year old singer has been married to the shadow of the Blue actress for 10 years until 2014 and insists the pair will always be great friends as they have been close since their first meeting.
He further said if you want to hear a woman just divorced I'm producing his album in Spanish, which is, I tell you right now, some of the best work I have ever done and some of the best work she's ever done.



The fact that she put her career in my hands is a huge responsibility, but nobody knows like me, we were always good friends from day one, you know we met working there for years 20 something, it is my Goombah that art my girl for life.
Kris Jenner made a bid for an animated television series with the Kardashians Jenner.
Keeping with the étoile Kardashian is apparently eager to score another family primetime with live entertainment on the entire family, including Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
Kim reportedly met with the company to Harvey Weinstein in Los Angeles in early March at the height of the idea, reports TMZ.



And with the hope of a new series, hope to finish the work Kris to 17 hours each day so she can spend more time with his family and friends could be the window.
George Michael family friends his funeral keep a secret of the deceased singer.
The singer Faith - who was found dead in his bed on Christmas Day December 25, 16 - is currently being beside his mother rest in Highgate West Cemetery, North London, Sunday, March 26, 17 but her close friends haven t was informed by his parents when the service will be and have been camped outside the cemetery waiting for movement.
A source told the Daily Star newspaper They are ready to plant funerals They yards from the entrance, you can not miss the car, it is a large Range Rover with personalized license plate.



The ceremony at Highgate is just 250 yards from where George - who was only 53 when he died of natural causes - should be buried next to his beloved mother Lesley and will be an intimate affair with only 30 people .
Emma Roberts was so terrified reading the script of his latest film she felt she had no choice but to sign up.
The actress of 26 years has agreed to play in the Blackcoat Girl after terribly afraid script and still had an effect on it a few hours later.
She said that this film is really terrifying, while Scream Queens is more fun scary This is undoubtedly a psychological thriller.
When I read the script, I knew I had to do the film because he has literally held tonight and I continued to get really scared, more after I read it, like, a few hours later, he stuck with me, which is how you know it's really going to be scary.


Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West attended a seminar of self-help, which was designed to free people from fear.
The couple - who share north, and three St., 15 month - were seen Unleash The Power Within seminar led by Tony Robbins, along with Kim's sister Khloe Kardashian and mother Kris Jenner.
The group splashed on Premiere Diamond VIP pack, giving them seats leading to inspiring discussions of Tony.
Take Instagram, Kris shared a video of the day, subtitled so it happened today Thanks for amazing day today Anthony Robbins You truly remarkable and my family and I appreciate you so much lifechanging GameChanger bestdayever sic bestenergy Anthony Robbins.







Celebrity Gossip Entertainment News Leaders ®, new, some better job.