Saturday, July 2, 2016

Classic cars and the certificate of conformity General Discussion Surviving France

Creating a design certificate with professional guides - CorelDRAW Tutorials



Greg_Harvey Greg Harvey 08.06.2010 19 14 27 1 UTC.
Don t someone runs a very old car and had to register in France because it was recorded in another European country We recorded UK Fiat 500, 1971 and try to save it.
I asked the prefecture and they said I need to get a certificate to do, but I talked to Fiat and they said there's no such thing as a certificate compliance for a Fiat 500 original, because the regime began in 1997 - produced cars before then can not have a certificate of conformity as Fiat in the UK and Italy have told us the same thing, then Fiat France ignored it and tried to sell me the approval of french type for 145 without really explaining what it was, but as far as I know I have the British and Italian valid documents and certification type is that if you have no documents for the car.
I think the person at the prefecture has just given us the standard discourse, and in fact all we need is our declaration of local taxes he called a CT Italian and British literature, we have I also now have a letter confirming Fiat UK's impossible to deliver us a certificate.
John_Alcock John Alcock 19/02/2016 16 26 39 UTC 2.
very sad day when the closure was 3 Abingdon over the years 63 68 and 74 best of the lot all the mods done and chrome bumpers served my time on BMC and MG.



Diana_Pinnell Diana Pinnell 02/19/2016 15 40 27 UTC 3.
1980 one of the last, with bronze paint.
John_Alcock John Alcock 02.19.2016 15 UTC July 25 4.
Diana_Pinnell Diana Pinnell 02/19/2016 14 20 26 UTC 5.
We imported our MGB about 2008, so things may have changed we have registered as a collection of Car The purchase receipt proved that we were no taxes, we handed the registration document to the UK and paid the fee, then had to have a first try the local test station who said that there was no need to change the headlights as the car was genuine We didn t have a Cert compliance, due to the age of the car.



Ask your prefecture to check the rules of Classic Cars We were given a good book to complete if we took the car of the ministry, not sure if that is still in effect, but it is a car of good weather and doesn t go away Phil is too great to drive with the roof up.
Geoff_faulkner geoff faulkner November 08 02/19/2016 05 UTC 6.
That's right - it is not a European car Fiat My spec was American, so I had the same problem.
FIAT France gave me a certificate of conformity and it is this part that I presented to the DRIRE now called something else and more commonly known asthe mines.



They inspected my car and said I had done the right mods and delivered me CG It took time, but I got there in the end.
John_Alcock John Alcock 19.02.2016 August 33 7 11 UTC.
I am in a similar situation with my bike started the procedure there are 4 more years away 1991 Kawasaki UK reg Kawasaki finally responded after contacting them twice and send all relevant documents in a folder of documents requiring the numbers series of virtually all components including mirrors and indicator lens over an inspection from an official dealer sent the completed forms back to 145 with a side earned a DC partial return indicating an inspection by the DRIRE necessary to visit Albi sitting in front of the guy who reviewed documents filled that said, not original exhaust, why because corroded and a replacement has been installed, it has the EU, it must be the original mounted by the factory, they stopped doing it 20 years ago, a shrug and come back when you installed the original exhaust IM not even try to go register my TRIBSA i built50 it a few years ago.
John_macnish john macnish 19.02.2016 August 8 57 8 UTC.
I'm in the same situation with a Japanese LHD 1993 XJS like yours, it was imported to the United Kingdom and on plates in the UK, I was informed by the administration team at Jaguar Land Rover t they can issue a COC because its not a European car Who did you contact in France for a COC.
Ralph_Moorhouse Ralph Moorhouse 9/20/2014 18 9 16 39 UTC.



If you check haven t Back to February whne I had a simlar discussion the organization FFVE can you get the necessary documents for a reasonable cost.
Keith_and_Carroll_Ro Keith Rouse and Carroll 20/09/2014 17 40 14 10 UTC.
Diana and John thank you for your answers I've been running a group of amateurs not a club for about 2 years now in terms of where you both, you'd be welcome to come to a evenings and share experiences with like-minded people that we have some Jaguars and MGs You certainly are welcome to give me a call on 0553 363561.
John_Alcock John Alcock 20/09/2014 10 June 53 11 UTC.
There is a black XK150 run in the city not have a chance to catch the guy to talk to him again, had some experience with them to work there 40 odd years with a guy who listens to classic rally cars but MG myself man.
Diana_James Diana James 20.09.2014 September 18 20 12 UTC.



My husband is not really a type of human club we just use the car for the occasion is walk his mistress.
Diana_James Diana James 20.09.2014 September 17 36 13 UTC.
There are about 10 years, so I can not remember, our biggest argument insisted on sticking numberplate and not a modern However, I do not think the law allows a choice now.
Keith_and_Carroll_Ro Keith Rouse and Carroll 09/20/2014 25 June 17 14 UTC.
Hi Diana, Interesting you have a Jaguar Are you a member of the JEC Aquitaine I ask which part of France, you are like we are in the Lot et Garonne and also have a Jaguar.
Mark_Rimmer Mark Rimmer 19/09/2014 21 44 24 15 UTC.



Diana_James Diana James 09/19/2014 19 29 52 16 UTC.
We took our 67 th type DRIREs and they did tests and gave the documents to the prefecture.
Keith_and_Carroll_Ro Keith Rouse and Carroll 17/09/2014 18 27 April 17 UTC.
It should not be a problem with registering your Fiat 500 in France If you want to give me a call on 0553363561 I'll help you with it, I have a Fiat 500 that is registered normal map Keith Rouse gray.
Ralph_Moorhouse Ralph Moorhouse 02.13.2014 September 36 27 18 UTC.
Rétromobile was full of eye candy or should I say FFVE candy car was very useful, the next step is how to ship the car on Thanks for advice.



Greg Harvey Greg_Harvey 02/06/2014 17 49 40 19 UTC.
Always a challenge I am very happy to have found a really good step in Nimes Nice guy who likes classic and will work on anything within reason, although he was mocking my old V-12 XJ- S and said no Mostly it Sá spring chicken like me, I'd say mid-30s, so it'll be around a long time, I hope the only tragedy is that I didn a classic car to be taken to him this time, although I hear the 74 Lotus Elan I sold in the UK before moving to France found its way to Marseille small world Maybe one day I'll get it back again.
Ralph_Moorhouse Ralph Moorhouse 02/05/2014 23 14 23 20 UTC.
My 74 Spider is also former California so good to hear your friend had no problem would be interested to hear shipping clearance stories.






Classic cars and the certificate of conformity General Discussion Surviving France, classic, cars, certificate, compliance.