Saturday, June 10, 2017

Refrigerant leak in my LG French door model LFC22740SB

Refrigerator Repair - ice in the freezer Whirlpool, Maytag, Kenmore & Cooking aid



Refrigerant leak in my LG French door LFC22740SB model.
After 2 3-1 years of operation, two of them were alone, our model LG French door LFC22740SB cooling off.
A local repair service authorized by LG has determined that the refrigerant freon filtered and resulting in compressor failure They judged the serviceable unit It was a month before this writing.
To date, I am still without a refrigerator because LG is insisting that it can not be repaired because the leak could be in a place where it can be fixed.
The repair company has never met such a response and LG insists they need to do at least one other service call to perform a costly leak test to determine the location of the leak, and at my expense .
There is no guarantee that this test would be the last I've made countless calls to all involved and got exactly nowhere.



When and if LG is finally acknowledging the obvious, I can then expect their process whereby they discuss the options with me on the warranty claim adjustment that I am a customer supervisor to admit that the process can be a month the duration.
I am convinced that the LG warranty operates such grinding applicants until they give exasperation So instead of doing what is right by simply replacing the refrigerator and get me luis everywhere how good LG is they wind to make me mad as hell - just to save a few hundred dollars of business.
Right now, the only thing that motivates me is my desire for them to feel my pain, though I wonder if I'll be throwing money down the drain.
If you are a potential buyer LG, I wish you better luck than me



Comments for refrigerant leaks in my LG French door LFC22740SB model.
LFX28968ST Less than 2 years, NEW ISSUES Anonymous.
My French door LFX28968ST was repaired under warranty for the first year, but it took numerous calls to convince them that I had a problem that was not a user error Now we have a major leak of area of ​​the ice dispenser and leaking behind the freezer fan and compressor and the bottom all freezes Freezer-, and the refrigerator stops working.
Ok, thaw all out, and the question of the flight back local repair company could not immediately fix.


Consequently, YES, LG French door refrigerator is not recommended.
I noticed that my refrigerator started no cooling at the end of December It is a new refrigerator purchased virtually all of 5 19 14 And I have had 2 technicians to come out and watch, you know second opinion, and they both come back with the same diagnosis leak freon I lost all the food in the now useless box, which was much since it was shortly after Christmas and I fed When I called LG they were more than willing to go out and repair if I bought a warranty package that I had to do because I need a refrigerator, but honestly, after research, this seems to be a common problem with different models, I think it should be a reminder on this and they should fix this FREE change forever in my time to buy appliances have I ever had this problem with a refrigerator the beginning I actually have a refrigerator that is 15 years and never had no doubt with her, I will say that I am very disappointed that LG is insisting that people are buying guaranteed fo r something that should not happen early in play a little luck, it can be fixed, but I'll keep you.
I noticed that my refrigerator started no cooling at the end of December It is a new refrigerator purchased virtually all of 5 19 14 And I have had 2 technicians to come out and watch, you know second opinion, and they both come back with the same diagnosis leak freon I lost all the food in the now useless box, which was much since it was shortly after Christmas and I fed When I called LG they were more than willing to go out and repair if I bought a warranty package that I had to do because I need a refrigerator, but honestly, after research, this seems to be a common problem with different models, I think it should be a reminder on this and they should fix this FREE change forever in my time to buy appliances have I ever had this problem with a refrigerator the beginning I actually have a refrigerator that is 15 years and never had no doubt with her, I will say that I am very disappointed that LG is insisting that people are buying guaranteed fo r something that should not happen early in play a little luck, it can be fixed, but I'll keep you.
Brought my LG refrigerator in September 26, 10 I had repaired 4 times the LG service technicians The March 8 12 The technician told me that they didn t put any freon in refrigerator manufacturer Well, now 1 16 17, 6 years and three months out of warranty and I called an appliance technician to take a look because my freezer does not have to be cold and all my food thawed well, I said my freon is almost gone and it is not repairableрџ Ў Needless to say, I'll start a class action lawsuit against LG refrigerator if my ISN t replace.
My refrigerator is about 2 5 years is the diagnosis Leaking Freon Technology has said it could cost 800 to repair and not sure they could repair after all is the pain in the ass when you have a 2000 refrigerator breeze on you an early age and the manufacturer could come out of it that easy this should be a major flaw in the design and were calling now.
We LFX25973ST model with French doors we can try to repair for about $ 200, but the repair man says he will simply flee again in a month we will have to buy a new refrigerator Qu'est- my mother had a fridge which lasted 20 years, this is crap.



Same problem for 4 years so expensive to fix we went to buy a new GE I would never recommend LG We fixed it 4 times all the different problems Terrible device manufacturing so it is very expensive to enter the cavity Made in China refrigerator course.







Refrigerant leak in my LG French door model LFC22740SB, refrigerant leakage, French door.