Saturday, April 1, 2017

Nine While Nine fantastic story by Stasia Morineaux Inkitt

The full story of Final Fantasy 15 (until the game starts)



Isabelle has the right to life when she wants after recovering from heartbreak and deception until she meets the man of the right hand of the fateful night of death, and is sent spiraling into a life is beyond his wildest dreams, it's quickly propelled into the innermost secret -workings of death itself, as well as a domination of another world of ancient Celtic magic and now beings , we learned that the children were only fictitious creations wildly fanciful mind, sharpen their way into her world and she aspires to the unique simplicity of her former life; it is full of dangers, unanswered questions and the enigmatic and whispers dreams whisper haunting his mind that send chills through it, but in the most pleasant way after a particularly abnormal dreams where she learned the Nine Of Nine Legacy that, things get really shaky now, someone sees a risk and wants to eliminate Fortunately, it falls under the protection of his guardian unless it leaves its territory that is the only thing that she wants more and wants the least.
At first I thought someone had stolen a dose of acid in my Aviation cocktail.
There was this strange, trippy, muddy dizziness head warpage in my mind that makes me close my eyes firmly against it, and when I opened them, I was sitting on the huge carpet that Giselle had dragged up to the roof of my apartment, just for the party.
It was only my second drink, so there was no way I approach while intoxicated, and still hadn t opened the absinthe us, so I could not blame exactly whether so what d else would it have been and it hit me.



Asshole I stood up and shouted to the roof of my building of three floors, I smiled, wobbly and stupid not my usual language, but really, that you drug your own birthday party who slipped me the 'acid.
I was angry, but I had a difficult time remaining that way.
Not one person will recognize my passion, let alone give an answer.
The party was in full force I had to rely on Moira and Giselle; they did a great job with the whole Shebang streamers and twinkling lights, like diamonds windswept strung a few feet above our heads, swayed in the breeze of the ocean, the music drifting on the roof floating in the night Breezy be lost over the surging sea; laughter matted and intertwined with everything.
To my left, I took the breathtaking views of the lights of Ocean Boulevard that cars made their way along the busy street people all wanting to get somewhere on this beautiful Friday night headlights and taillights in the fire path to and from.
I turned my gaze to the Queensway Bay and the island was just a quarter of a mile or so off the coast, which also was brightly lit with colorful waterfalls flowing, as my party tonight.



I closed my eyes, lifting my face at night, enjoying the sea breeze ruffling my hair without worrying that the wind displaces all my loops and carefully positioned and pinned waves; caresses felt good to be disturbed.
s Villa Riviera sits just across the street and a button to the right of my place A beautiful, sixteen stories, historical, gothic French Tudor structure built in 1929, I had to agree with an article I'd read call recently the most elegant city landmark it was a wonderful sight to be greeted every morning when I opened my French doors to let in the morning, salty breeze the building was topped with a copper roof tarnished steep with a green patina, which had not only illuminated tower in the center, but the entire roof gleamed in the lights gargoyles fierce air perched along the edges of the upper floors well, thanks to that had obviously gifted with my drink the high dose of drugs moved there in front of the windows, as if patrolling their home.
My smile grew at the thought I loved the gargoyles, and in the most reckless days of my youth years, I and my best guy-pal, William, sat on one of these outcroppings just outside his apartment; arms around the neck of the gargoyles, taking in the night; reveling in our lives and what was yet to come; absorbing the sights and sounds of the city that sprawled beneath our feet so high on our perch.
I turned away from that vision and took into now where I was, what is happening now blow my heart soared, even through the haze of druggage taken.
Everyone had shown, and quite a few extras that I did not know I looked down briefly a sleeping form on the sofa one of the many pieces of furniture that belonged to Giselle, sweet Gigi, my best friend he had been dragged here for the occasion by Daniel and Lucas, or perhaps had helped William, I was not exactly who was responsible for what, but I'm sure I had the best handful of friends a girl could wish such impressive friends they were all chipping and work to make this a success secret.
The party did, all their planning Gigi's and Moira and conspiracy to great welcome 30 gods, I did not feel thirty years when it happened How had this happened I felt even twenty-four.



It was a great turn-out, at least forty-five people milled about on the redesigned roof Since Moira had moved, the roof once gray and bland had been turned into a small oasis of the city skyline it to set a pretty small garden, trellises and lanterns, and a set of comfortable chairs outside the ideal sanctuary for rest after a hard day of agriculture of the cupboard, waiting tables, or in my case, his eyes fixed on a laptop creating worlds I wanted to visit, but tonight he was further modified in the central part, the hot spot for loud music, dancing, drunkenness, noshing, laughing, someone had strung a huge bat piñata now, that was probably an addition William, we both really enjoyed our bats and was now being very drunk stoned; trinkets and treats began to pour, causing a loud round of cheers and diving Grown adults not children Oh, how I love my friends.
There was place of absolute joy of life has been my good smile blossomed over Life was perfect, and I'm delighted.
I had a current book deal after so many years in grass and dream, and work there late at night after work sad day, I had finally reached an agreement with a large company of 'edition.
I finally really on my ex's disappearance that relationship left me feeling deeply betrayed and adrift for nearly a year, I'm ready to jump into the dating pool.
I had money in the bank not the usual-just enough cover rent and treasury bills, but money in the bank, I was not a millionaire by any means, but I was not t bad, and wouldn t be for quite a few times Ramen noodles No more and PB and J for me I have a nice cash-stash tidy nestled down in my apartment.



I watched that I felt that I had a handful of close friends I am very happy, I smiled, I glowed.
A frown creased my brow and my smile faded glad I was very confused with what I saw the roof became a vacuum, all the air is slowly sucked away around me I felt even more disoriented than ever.
How could I be looking down at myself my own body lying curled up oh-so-pretty and comfortable in the soft bed of deep purple, plush It was so evil as seven ways until bad Sunday I could reach out and wake me Ï kneeling retreated up too weird so far beyond weird.
To my left I yelled again because someone must have filed some damn fool thing in my glass to see what I mean, I dropped acid twice, way back in the day, but I had never experienced anything even remotely close to this wallpaper brocade whimsical villa stirring and crawling Uh huh Persian carpet rippling under the feet in the corridor of the historic building yeah, betcha you the gargoyle squatting s pass Katie tenth floor balcony agree, what happened before tonight, so, absolutely.



I looked around for the guy who had delivered to me the purple drink contaminated It must have been one of many-a-friends-friends who had shown, I hadn t know, he seemed familiar, seemed familiar, like perhaps I knew him a bit of a previous or part from one of the clubs.
Wake I yelled at me, you're missing your own party.
The me on the couch didn t move or respond in any way I sat on the pretty, dark burgundy and gold Persian rug, my hands cradling my face, my elbows rested on my lap, I looked mournfully myself.
Incredible, I muttered, shaking his head slightly This is not really happening I reasoned with myself, trying to talk me down, I want it on I need it to be over now it's my party I do not want that, I want to be there, Gigi and Rachel dancing Moira and I want to dance then a thought, a very simple thought dawned on me just popped into my head; suddenly and sickeningly, it floated into my mind like a whisper on the breeze cool ocean.


Oh Oh no no no no no my stomach twisted, dived, I choked on my breath that I could not Happen shook my head absently murmured, I'm not dead.
Um, sorry, but you it really happened A voice interrupted my right to my lament I moved my gaze from where my eyes were fixated, to the opposite end of the couch, I wondered how long it would take you come to this conclusion, he looked at his watch, then back to my face Not bad.
Excuse me, I could not really hear him well it was drugs in my head.
Whether s He nodded in my direction Well, the other me to the other end of the couch, he shook his head moderately acid Not Overdose unfortunately it stopped your heart while you were sleeping, but nothing hallucinogen pretty quiet actually.
I looked to the side, not quite ready to take my eyes myself, not quite buying into what he said, in fact, far from what was he and why was there -it playing with me, but I would play the game.
I do not do drugs, I insisted, offended I looked over, taking in the way he was dressed, her hair, her eyes Casual Black Levi's, boots, a green flannel shirt on a black shirt, sleeves rolled to his elbows his hair was golden brown, spiky and messy this ultra-sexy bed head so his eyes his green or blue eyes, or somewhere in between, and endless in their depth I shook my head to clear it, I did not know the other party crasher.



If I was not right in the middle of a crisis, I might think it was cute actually wait until I had seen him there a short time before this all started, I vaguely remembered seeing him arrive as he had left the door of the roof, there to break in the door, looking around, as if he had lost his day, or friend, or give an appointment with them here, you know that research look I remembered thinking when he was really beautiful and had hoped that he was here he alone could make a nice birthday present.
Rachel came and pulled me before I could play hostess and introduce myself to him, or offer him a drink.
He had the easy way to go about it, evident in the way he strutted so casually he slouched, arms out on either side of him on the back of the sofa he had a warm smile, wide, but in circumstances.
Didn t say that you did, Darlin, he says indifferently as he jumped a gratin biscuit in his mouth, savoring with an almost beatific smile Mmmmm, Malvarosa, good choice His gaze on the birthday banner thirty are- No you look I guessed to twenty-four.



I frowned as I wanted to watch me sleep over there, so I focused all my attention on him that cheese was a gift from Katie, how to you get a little when I hadn t had a chance yet, she by special order only fair for me to Dean Deluca.
And what is anyway emphasis Scottish Irish Do I know anyone around me who is from Scotland or Ireland, I shook my head to clear the cobwebs fuzzy, sticky which kept reform here against my will.
Come on, be serious please Can you make me a coffee or something or just go to Gigi Maybe she'll know how to take me down to that, it is always smart like that, it can solve everything problem I'm not having fun, it's my party and I'm not having fun.
He kept looking at me with that annoying, almost upper plastered look on his face Don t care how cute he is, he's piss me he didn t make any movement to move and either help me or help me he just a gesture with a nod back to the form of sleeping at the end of the sofa.
Why not go to your friend why you haven t gone to her yet Lissa He asked me, simply.



I started to ride to, to seek the help of Gigi, I could not make me flinch A fear beat beat inside of me that thought, teasing right on my conscience, what I tried to wrap my brain around it, but he kept slinking away I suddenly felt more panicked.
I turned to him as he looked I saw something in his shift in behavior, he must have seen my face exactly what I was feeling or thinking, or maybe even know what the thought was that I could not grasp the hand, because something in her face softened, became much softer and less complacency that could even be a worry creasing his forehead traces Oh, relief maybe this game is over and he's realized he's gone too far and he will fix it.
But he didn t move, he stayed seated, we watched I turned toward me, shook his head It must be a joke, a very, very bad and past birthday joke gone wrong.
Come on, I begged softly, almost whispered that I begged my eyes, with every ounce of seriousness that I could gather What's really going on that's kind of really bad joke, right.
He shook his head slowly, tried to reach my hand, I pulled him why I want him to touch me This cruelty was at the end of the game time was up, I'd been too much.
Well, I waited to meet with a more acceptable answer, the one I wanted to hear the proverbial light bulb blinked Stewart in my head, my ex, would have foreseen this, he may have heard about the part it d broken it off, not me, but he still hated that I was on him, he was just mean enough to do this.



Is Stewart brought you to this Come say Stewart Do you know Stewart shook his head can t be serious, he just nodded my breathing became unstable.
I heard light laughter encouraged to come to us, he belonged to Gigi, I got up, smiling She came to us with a slice of cake on a plate, he seemed to be foam cake chocolate with strawberry yum.
Ha See I shouted to him, directing his attention to Gigi It was a really messed joke I broke my incomplete sentence through me.
I was shaking, feeling bad, choked on my breath, I fell on the carpet at my feet My throat was pinioned; My eyes began to sting with the top filling with tears.



I lifted my face to him, feeling the wet beads begin their descent on my face So that art, I managed after a while just looking him You tell me the truth, aren t you tell me I'm dead.
This is not a joke, not bad, bad, stupid, silly joke.
Sorry darlin, I wish I could say it was You look like a sweet, a real Duckie, but he motioned around the part, then the other end of the couch, this party's over for you.
I managed to dazzle him, a small look through tears, but it was this remark meant to be witty.
Well, that's just messed Majorly Why now, I just got my life everything was finally right, I squeezed my eyes shut tight, willing it all to go, a dream, a nightmare, I felt more droplets tears wet Vicious anger, rage, fear and despair, burning behind my eyelids no, I'm not doing so I turned my tear streaked her face if I were dead, why was it so damn hard breathe How could I feel so sick and who are you anyway why are you here, I did not invite you and why do you know what happens why can you see me and Gigi Couldn t She walked I flashed through the questions and statements in rapid succession, not giving him a chance to respond.



Lissa, we should go now, he said it so simply, after checking the time on his watch, he leaned forward as if to take my hand.
I did not care how the words sounded coming from him, with his sexy accent nifty-Oh hell No way I scrambled away from him and back stood up unsteadily, but I held my ground, I know and you're not answer one of my questions that I stabbed him accusingly my eyes widened in the belief and speculation have you done for me, I breathed in disgust, vexation.
No, he protested, an aversion look on his face that I'm not a Coimhdeacht not Lanmhuchadh.
I asked with exasperation and growing anger.
The guy who gave you the drink, he walked closer to me and I slightly back even further, to the door of the open supported roof, gravel crunching under my boots under his boots, my mind spiral of a million miles a second, he was a Lanmhuchadh your Lanmhuchadh tonight.
I stared at him like he was crazy I don not understand the words and the look on his face said he was unshakable and with all that I had seen, had that night, who was I to dispute his statement Who was I to say anything now.



I felt breathless and confused My emotions were everywhere and switching back and forth like crazy, so fast that it was difficult to monitor or identify them.
But one stood out above all others at this time, the hot anger, absolute fury.
Well, that's just fucked up I sublimated He poisoned.
Not exactly the boy there, he said, pointing to the roof of the opposite side, where a youngish guy in Goth attire stood brand bar change, it creeped a little something in your drink Your Lanmhuchadh your extinguisher, just gave it a little extra kick.
I just stared at him a little more, it was purely prosaic, I shook my head desperately, angry, unwilling to listen or accept this.



I ignored; I'm not sure with a contemptuous look on my face was he mad Why Why should I, for some reason conceivably be pushed to the touch.
As little info reassure me, do everything better, smoother contempt of my duties.
I'll explain everything in our path, it just kept on fun never ended.
On our way to where and wait No, I shook my head tangled I'm not going anywhere with you, I growled, beating him and even closer to the door.



Liam sighed We have to go we can t hang out here sooner or later, probably sooner, someone will try to wake the birthday girl for its festivities and then things will become really interesting gift you really want to be here for I saw this happen will be even less fun for you this time.
Can you be more hardened I spat the words, my heavy breathing, absorbing another fight fear.
I moved far away from him, making my way through my friends waiting, looking around me I turned among them, ready to see me, talk to me, touch me, cuddle me oh hell even fall on me the closest thing I'm another person was walking through me on the way to the makeshift bar.
Look, darlin, I do it every day well, most days I'm sorry if I'm not as delicate as you need.
You are a donkey, I breathed, choking the start of tears, I took one last look at myself to my friends gathered here for me to be with me, all so happy and unaware that I heard a groan escape the absolute desolation of me, I was running for, and stormed through the open roof door, I demolished the single flight of stairs to my apartment and reached for the doorknob, ready to run through him and barricade my hand passed through.
The air in my lungs rushed in dismay Shit, I was crying, I gave it another go, and another; my hand again and again pass through metal, as if my fingers were made of mist, no flesh, I sighed deeply, desperately I pondered briefly, if I had to press my head against the door, as I therefore quite felt the irresistible need to do, what I passed through before I could test it, I heard footsteps muffled carpet-stop behind me, I knew it was Liam without having to turn.



We had plenty to talk and we can do here t We have to go in my place.
I stared at him in reply that I was burning with rage and resentment, but my mind was suddenly felt focused and strong, something humming deep in the hollow, knocking fog and cobwebs away I grabbed the handle shiny brass door and I felt my hand firmly grip I smiled and turned, quickly pushing the door open.
What Liam sounded terribly confused, I felt very pleased with this achievement No No You can not do that.
I just, I said smugly, darting through the door and slamming in her face, locking quickly behind me, it was not welcome here.



This novel takes part in competitions StoryPeak Novel Inkitt Once the story reaches 100 players, it will be removed from the site.







Nine While Nine fantastic story by Stasia Morineaux Inkitt, history, inkitt right hand past, shook his head clear.