Monday, April 3, 2017

Luxury Hedonist French Inspirational Love Poem

Why I Hate Religion, but Love Jesus || Spoken Word



There are many candidates for the greatest French love poem One of the greatest French love poems in the luxury Hedonist opinion of Rosemonde GĂ©rard called the old When you or when you are old.
Rosemonde Gerard is a poet and playwright who was the wife of Edmond Rostand, author of Cyrano de Bergerac The poem was written in 1889 Rostand Surprisingly the poem has not an immediate success, probably because writing her husband had made him more famous than her Gerard These days Rosamond is famous for the lines.
For thou seest, Everyday I love you davaNtage, Today, more that yesterday and much less than tomorrow.
For you see, each day I love you more today than yesterday and less than tomorrow.



The poem became more famous because the phrase was used in a locket by a jeweler in Lyon 17 years after its publication in 1907, when it became a popular phrase used to express love ever growing.
When my hair white hair Blondes Will Be.
We will go our old warm. Members trembling
As a new lease of life would put our hearts in celebration.


How many times in the old days I said I love you.
-Aujourd hui yesterday that more and much less than tomorrow.
-Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
Today, more that yesterday and much less than tomorrow.
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.



I want to keep everything in the depths of my heart.
I stored all the gold of my young love.
My memory sometimes give me sweetness.
I kept all my heart.
This love is rich, pure, dynamic and very intense This couple needs time together, they can almost get lost in another lot of people talk about growing old together This is a wonderful beacon of how it should be done.



You can imagine this couple walking through the lavender fields of Grasse, the same lavender fields that give the sweet smells the perfume industry unless either their own perfume love the glamor of the Cote D Azur is nearby, but they are isolated from the world in their own world of love that grows old together, and as the poem itself takes time to set up and keep every day more and more strong.
Please note that all translations can not convey the exact meaning or the beauty of words in the original language, and there may be unintentional errors in translation.







Luxury Hedonist French Inspirational Love Poem, luxury, sensualist, French.