Friday, January 13, 2017

Importing a French car in the UK Page 1 General Porsche

Porsche Carrera 911 4S Le Mans trained to



Sorry just realized he's a 993, what year, I do not think you can record anything more than 10 years.
It's really easy to do, get the car, you will need to import the doc Customs to show you cleared etc.
Travel to DVLA give docs import, French docs, and insurance and technical control of the import package they sent you all filled.
I think where most people find it difficult is under 10 cars if the car is RHD, which is just as well SVA may be needed if it is not a model uk 100 not sure, but the government won t let you bring under 10yr old RHD cars that are tested unless they are approved type or crash etc unless you are ready to submit the same car type approval Basically, it was very expensive have to stop the important things jap being brought over.


BTW I only room for one car to car in my garage a car not decided which one will have to sleep under a blanket for a while What is your experience with outdoor covers.
The French equivalent of HPI certificate is non-pledge which is mandatory for every transaction.
It will tell you if the car was destroyed and later put back on the road as someone rebuilt as the cat-D UK.
However, nobody has to tell you if the car has had a normal accident and rebuilt careful when you buy porsche in France.
It's about the same as everywhere of course, but make you an expert to see the car with you and make sure that the links kilometer to the service history etc.
993 s have the highest rate compared to all other false odometer reading cars in France at least 50 of the second used car traveled more than what is actually indicated on the speedometer.



PM me your mobile number if you want to talk, I'm buying cars in France, UK and Germany for a long time and lead the UK so I have an idea or two about how it work, you are in London.
I am now in Kent, just minutes from London I love the green stuff I get in touch with you.
You have the car on the German export plates, but if it had assured the chassis number when UK German plates incl international insurance.
You have the car registered on it is the 10th anniversary since he was a Swiss import has avoided the inspection of type approval - your car is registered in the EU, there should be no problems in this resepct.



WORD of the DVLA and pop and it will be recorded there and then once they give you an appointment.
I would say that depends nationality you are Do you have a house in France Are you often in France.
I have a car on French plates in the UK with me but I have 1 garage, so no need for a residence permit, etc. 2 my parents live in France, where I often go and the car never stays more than 6 months at a time in the uk 3 French 4 I only use the car on weekends and holidays, not for travel.
If you will use the car often and you are not French and not a house in France, then do the right thing in the UK.



Go to the DVLA site, download a form There is a bit of paper work to do and you will have to bring the car and an MOT done, which means share your lights for RHD I'm sure there are some other things to do, but those above my head.
HI I AM UK RESIDENT BUT IS MY CAR REG FRENCH CAN I USE THE CAR AS UK REG car because I live and work IN THE UNITED KINGDOM NEED THIS INFORMATION PLEASE.
If you want to register the car in the UK with a plaque in the UK, you will need to import it.







Importing a French car in the UK Page 1 General Porsche, French, porsche.