Monday, May 1, 2017

Selling a car at a speed Page 1 French national law Plod

ZEITGEIST: MOVING FORWARD | OFFICIAL RELEASE | 2011



What if you sell your private vehicle to a person who does not have a UK address.
You must complete sections 6 and 10 with the name of the new guard and the address you two and the new buyer holder must sign and date the statement in Article 8 Give all the new V5C keeper with registration abroad, you must send a signed letter to DVLA, Swansea, SA99 1AG giving the vehicle registration number, make and model of the vehicle, the date of the sale or transfer and the name and address of the new keeper once we know about the guard change, you should receive an acknowledgment letter confirming that you are no longer responsible for the vehicle.
It has been downloaded on the DVLA website yesterday, it is somewhat contradictory, but I read it the way you do things the other way than normal, so that you give the main V5 to the buyer, but send the green slip with the letter to the DVLA it doesn t mention the Export section here, but I suppose there's no harm in filling the well, it is only a date and signature section of export the States.
If you take your vehicle abroad, including the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands for over 12 months, it is considered a permanent export In this situation, you must complete Section 11 of the V5C to the date of export, and sign and date the statement.



This seems to imply that it is when you take the car abroad you.
Thank you for all the advice so far, especially to make copies of everything, which is a great idea.
You're selling a Cerb a frog, he probably thinks its a kind of 2 CV.
You're selling a Cerb a frog, he probably thinks its a kind of 2 CV.



It s Calais, so I guess it's only half an hour from the UK for maintenance, etc. I feel like I let the side a bit, but hey, he had the money.
It s Calais, so I guess it's only half an hour from the UK for maintenance, etc. I feel like I let the side a bit, but hey, he had the money.
I whipped my TVR Griffith in a beautiful Franch guy who put up a front company in Newbury used as an address in the UK to keep the British car as he watched by saving in France via certificate the road of conformity - he could not get in the UK, I'm not sure it was successful or kept recorded in the UK, it does not show on AskMID to have insurance, but its profile picture on PH still the UK reg.
I whipped my TVR Griffith in a very nice chap Franch.
I sold my A6, there a few years ago to a guy who wanted to export to insisted he needed the full V5 to get on the boat a few days later to him, I said to jog on and gave him a scanned copy of it and the new buyers I slip then sent the rest tick the box permnent export.



The time vehicle landed on French soil, the registration document - even that of the country of origin, must be with the vehicle under the French laws if you are arrested without, there is every chance that the vehicle will be seized until the document is produced.
A Swedish motorcyclist stopped near my parents, and his motorcycle was seized, he filed near them until he got the documents mailed home - about a week.
I left a car in France with my parents and the document reg - later sold DVLA were not happy, but relented when it was explained to them, and I filled in the notice form of permanent export .
When I sold my Elise S2 of a French jet near Lyon's Greasy incoming flight was delayed when he picked the car, he showed me his ticket to Eurotunnel 16 24:00 this afternoon, it was still me 30 to 14 near M25 JCT 28 then I asked him if I could take one last picture of the car just before leaving my house traffic was very heavy, Saturday afternoon, but he did , making full use probably the Honda power available on its way down to the M20.
It's terrible when you make a mistake, especially when he tells someone else.



It's terrible when you make a mistake, especially when he tells someone else.
It is obviously a typo - it was supposed to say.
If he is French, he should not have a problem with that.
If it doesn know the palm grease, it simply takes a garage where they provide both on and issue the certificate.
At worst, it would be about 600 on an antique vehicle without history available.
My parents didn t have to pay, as the guys they brought their house was the cousin bound I think the chapter in the garage to the certificate.


To register a foreign vehicle in France you need either a certificate from the manufacturer or submit the vehicle for an inspection by the French equivalent of VOSA, DREAL ex Drire UK Once satisfied with the not always given vehicle they shall issue a certificate No garage can give him more time, that pure art invention.
At least the lights need to be changed to have a CT, the equivalent of the MOT, but the C of C or a test station DREAL certificate refuse to test the car.
Older cars can be registered as collection vehicle via FFVE, but must be at least 30 years old to qualify.
To be fair, 600 must indicate that it is not only a cursory inspection.
It is also easier for the French to overcome these obstacles if they know anyone in the trade or married.



It should be noted that the French made the re-imported cars in France are not exempt.
It is also easier for the French to overcome these obstacles if they know anyone in the trade or married.
Applies to most things in France where the paperwork is involved.
One of my friends got moved to the top of the waiting list once his brother friend of the mayor discovered his situation.



It is obviously a typo - it was supposed to say.







Selling a car at a speed Page 1 French national law Plod, sale, French, GUESS only Calais, Calais only guess half.