Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Peugeot Page 2 For French Forum

Stromae - Formidable (n # 39 THIS, is not a lesson)



The stickers arrived awaited manufacturer and are ready for purchase and delivery.
If you have already been contacted by us and stickers available, you do not need anything, they will be delivered shortly.
Someone else will have to order them by clicking on the image below or use.
D They are certainly now had 207 hospice Robyn languor on my driveway was first prototypes.
Online finally a free catalog of Peugeot parts.
It is also about 10 GB on my pc so I binned and charged a wink data.



Hi I am a Peugeot Expert van on a plate 02 and I'm sure you've probably had this before, but here goes, his head had disappeared and he had the oil in the coolant injection pump started to play in my enthusiasm, I decided to change the engine to that of a partner of the same age a DW8B WJY the same as that of the expert work.
Thank you for all the world council faithful Dremel on and cut a part of the safety shield, removed the solenoid plunger and released the rehabilitated bled all the injectors and bingo started, just need to get a solenoid off ebay and wire up the contact and we are going, I thought I might be defeated and have to scrap it.
Hello, my first post here, but going Partner 2002 198 000 km there Symptoms starts and runs fine for 30-60 seconds, then really turns rough and SMOKE Jutters jerks and ultralow power cold but when hot, a bit the same power as before but FUME and jerks When the engine is hot, malfunctioning of its second started No light engine.
It always seems to me like the needle lift sensor could get 5V on the power cord, but if the other thread is broken no signal returns to the shield so time won t timing solenoid is on the lower front of a rubber cover on it held by a cable of the wire that comes out thereof in the plug.
A colleague of mine has a 3008 Pug with a duff tire pressure monitoring system.
I jumped on him and my PP2000 BSI has identified a fault which implies that it is unable to communicate with the ECU TPM.



Any attempt to communicate directly with the ECU TPM also fails with a lack of communication.
Interestingly, this question seems now resolved after resetting the BSI done by the owner using the accepted procedure D.
Attachment s by Pug_XUD_KeenAmateur Thurs February 9, 2017 11 26 hours.
Has anyone bought something similar to this and used it successfully on the Lucas Cav Rotodiesel Carlin XUD 405 in this case.



I timed my pump roughly about 2 or 3 months ago following questions explained elsewhere on this forum is starting on the button as usual, the performance is better than ever, but in slow motion is a key rough and throttle.
Dear All new here yesterday and I would like to ask your opinion, I have a 806 that just refuses to start first the battery is flat and while he was flat I removed the contact with the intention of exchange due to wear hard key is now rotate together and battery charged but not thereof functions as an immobilizer.
I think semi-educated nor would if the fuel return flight or the game tight valve leads to bad start and easy start came in the equation and explosions that through parted valves started burning behind the heads of main valve seats even tighter games, more ether, ad tightening permissions.
Attachment s by ROBST Tues., February 7 2017 9 26 pm.
My first post here I picked up lots of tips in this forum, so I thought I would offer in hopes that it might help someone else.
Maybe there is an easier way to do it, maybe I just discovered a common way to do it, but I could not find quite the right info I needed internet for my engine, neither did my Haynes manual assistance entirely.



I have the 307 2 0HDI The 136bhp model Im problems with a lack of power as there is no turbo equally when starting it cold and hickers struggle to rev guilloche rear and the engine revs better, but wont go past 4000rpm I changed the turbo vacuum solenoid and was reving all the way, but still missing some.
Total guess but try disconnecting the MAF sensor and see if it improves - but not a guaranteed method diag.
Done so much reading on here for ATF automatic gearbox AL4 in 206cc of women.
Seems to be a bit of information in conflict with some saying Mobil Esso is the only way and some say there are thousands of them running dex 3 without problem.



I'm not skimp on things like oil, but I'm not one to pay more chances for something that is.
So my cheap runaround carries the passenger side rear tire, I guess it's levels of the rear axle arm that failed because lean on the tire, although I can not find a game in the wheel, I know it's a good practice also get an axle repaired the shaft when the bearings but the car only cost me 500 I can not justify.
Cart list 2 X 1 meter lengths of 24 mm high threaded rod 4 traction nuts M24 x 10 x 24mm flat washers 30 cm long steel tubes 2 short offcut 1 or copper pipe of similar diameter request plumber tamed piece of plate with 25mm hole to fit over the end of tube 2 I used an old steel pulley.
Hi all, new to the forum I have just started a complete restoration of a Peugeot 305 van was wondering if anyone could decipher my wine for me please Vf3581u4809805201 as it would help me a lot.
VIN is not recognized Servicebox, probably because of the age of the cars.



Thank you for trying, it makes things more difficult but it is what it is all about restoring a classic Peugeot.
Im in the 1995 collection process 605 Peugeot i bought.
I plan to take him home, but there tommorow is a problem with the alarm, it sounds when the battery is reconnected.
The separate door for the alarm has been unfortunately lost time.



Is it possible to disable the alarm on these old 605S.
Got it going after some play with the battery and leaving the door open before reconnecting.
Here it is, I think some members here have owned in the past.
Because of the cold weather and a change in the use of my car, 3008 1 6hdi sometimes it can remain unused for a few days, even up to a week while I pop about bus etc. The other day when I started, it didn t turn over as fast as I would like, I have one of these net conditioner chargers and I thought it might be an idea.
Thank you for all the answers, Paul I appreciate your comments, it's good to know people here watch each other and report any problems that might arise Wheeler thank you very much, I will do exactly as you say, I will put the negative on the chassis of the engine anyway, as I explained the negative terminal is well hidden under all onsite.



MY Peugeot 307 1 6i 2006 does not start we managed to get the car to go, but only by towing and down a hill, even then it was worked, poor fuel management, etc., etc. All electrics are still running.
The light ECU came when he was down.
We took and towed to a Mech Dronfield that PP, they looked, said he has a few electrical problems that cause occ short circuit, triggering the ECU and he puts in a form mode without failure, another flaw is draining the battery, still not fixed, however, all ideas.
Hi everyone, I just got a 307SW 0HDi 2110 and noticed that the engine side of the cooling system was warm but the radiator and pipes cold where I also noticed that the expansion tank cap would not close so I am a new real thermostat and plug and equipped, now both the radiator and pipes heats up, but I do not think there is water like no come.
If there is no pressure at all in the system, I can only suggest what your new pressure cap is faulty or if you have a leak in the header tank that is releasing the pressure .
Is this your heater is working properly, if any water should be circulated I would not worry about it too much if everything works as it should, the only effect not.



A strange glow plug problem on my 2003 2 0 Hdi Boxer PSA engine where they are running continuously, with the result that the alternator has failed prematurely and I had to replace a set of glow plugs due to bad start in the cold garage can t find fault, so I wonder what signals the ECU takes.
The glow plugs are working normally warm to allow the start and after the heat to reduce emissions, it CUT after a few seconds or minutes, depending on the coolant temperature detected Sometimes they have been recently used in an exhaust regeneration process I doubt they would ever permanently a whole.
Could someone point me to a phot scheme of crak sensor for this car that I just cant seem to find an image anywhere on the net.
When driving I get off idling a little rough and hunting in the initial charge.
The information you need is probably Servicebox but for service procedures and prossibly the information you want, you need a paid subscription or an offline copy of which is called docbackup.



Hello to all that we have had problems with BSI 406 110 hdi who are in another position and were now working around yesterday.
However, this morning, we began the 406 - began immediately - all frosted hard.
Filmed on screens and heaters to defrost, jumped inside for about 15 minutes for a cup of tea.
Hello all - the old git went home now and 406 didn t explode.
Noisy and cold now - took the oil feedstock and sound coming from it - the camshaft to count us have a look - but at least not in a hurry now.
Publish an update - in the distant future.



Hi all, another problem with my 406 unfortunately.
Recently, while driving my fan fan stopped working and won t turn back I checked all fuses and I do not seem to have blown all over the AC compressor clicks, probably because fans aren t spinning up Where do I start looking for a diagnosis of the car.
Hi, sorry for the late reply, yes, I did solve the problem.
I changed the fan resistor pack seems more like a digital fan controller s really hidden at the feet of the passenger near the fan, with a large heatsink and a number of son on one connector, one that will the fan motor itself the radiator was actually gone to live in 12v.
You have a message on the screen odometer 307SW work, saying Lin 84.



Don t have a scooby doo what he means is all the pointers would be great.
Carlin 1 106 5D had a cam belt and water pump has also changed the oil and filters, glow plugs and relay and a fuel filter 10 months term.
Was running well when he was cold, he did not want to start - and finally as shown in the video was the last time we had running.
Any s idea was my son before he had enough and bought a ford focus.



I had two separate posts here and link to photos with fueling problems in which the pump was the main suspect, but it turned out to be good.
I'm new to this forum so forgive me if I do not make sense sometimes I Peugeot 206 Gti hdi June 1, it serves to give a blue smoke, but stopped when I changed the oil filter and oil now the problem is the car gives gray white smoke from the exhaust cold, but stops or gives less gray white smoke when the temperature is 80's.
the white smoke from the exhaust is usually a sign of unburned fuel, but if it stops when the engine is hot, I wouldn t worry to much about it if it goes tick tock more unequally cold would indicate that the combustion is not good on a roll, that could represent the most likely problem is a smoke injector, but it could also be caused by.
I had a chat with sports 200 cells, I drove about 400 miles well, but now my car keeps going soft mode, but it is soft turbo mode I feel coupe turbo but accelerating, but the P0420 code very slow Would a cat showed up sport without cause remap the soft mode.



Ok thank you for the answers, I think I'll reserve my car for Peugeot planet.
I 607 ​​hdi diesel 2003, which refuses to start, I was told by a mechanic to replace the engine, but he still refuses to start, however, if you introduce fuel directly the car starts fine.
I had put it on the scanner clone Peugeot Planet After entering the VIN, the green light on the scanner goes off and does not communicate with the car.
I guess the HP pump is not producing enough pressure to start speed to open the injectors.
I hope that the scanner you ordered money read the parameters of the ECU injection, you need more data to work with.
The barrel wrench to turn to the first click second click the end went no click for full ignition lights turn the key but you have to turn a little back once it starts or starter will crack.



So I just need to exchange key plug and exchange on the metal parts of my key fobs.
I was just at the scrap yard today, I can confirm that 2306 diesel models there was a V reg hdi 1999 he had the 2 connectors and 4-pin Then I saw diesel XUD more R reg 1997 with connectors 3 and 6 pins.
I'll go for two 4-pin connectors with my matching now.
Ok guys ast have a problem with my 807 2 0hdi had the solenoid problem dreaded gearbox AL4, slow to pick up speed when driving, he would change from 1st to 2nd and not just for a few seconds rev drive and then pick up the player then changed the new oil solenoids now I have 3 ist major problems is when I plug the Peugeot diagnosis.
I do not know if it applies to your own, but was the updated software after the electromagnets changed, I was not brave enough to attack so disassembling gearbox unsure routing wiring in the gearbox is the control box on top of the still Aligned gearbox as I understand that the fingers may select reports.
My car passed MOT today which is great, but as I got home, I drove over to the engine noise was just smacking old, so I think I am likely to need an engine January 4 hdi C8HZ replacement as car has been to the moon and back in terms of mileage.



As I stopped at the house, the dreaded Anti.
After doing some checking with multiple power meters and son of the earth, I found the ground wire between the battery and the body gear car, a resistance of about July 2 ohms who also was the same story at the sensors of the diesel fuel rail, the air mass flow sensor and the cam sensor.
I thought it would be less than 1 ohm or at least as close to 0 as ohms.
I removed all the plastic covers of the road now just want to know what the next I'll get another barrel soon.



There should be a small screw and a plunger which can be depressed when the switch is set to OFF and the barrel of the hold switch in the tube of the steering column.
Remove the screw and depress the plunger and must then slide You will need to relieve heavy with son as they can catch and make believe that.
The INTEROR lights began blinking in slow motion as the heaters go fast and slow some times and the high beams are sometimes too.
When you accelerate slightly fires INTEROR not sparkle.
The belt tight altanator The flickering lights donated t with the engine off.
How to check the working voltage regulator ok or not.



Perhaps the trouble to get tested verified by a reputable shop quite possoble Valeo or any other leading brand has been refurbed at some point, with components of lower worth regulator to check, too, connections the alternator and the battery terminals, to make sure they are clean.
I'm looking around a car adapted to replace our 406, not right away because they are both good at present and may well last longer than me, I came across the 307 today ' hui and noticed that they also use the 8 Hdi valve and enter the lower class fee, if someone them, some issues running.
Running a succession 1 2003 307 4HDI 240k miles actually bloody thing will not die Starts 50 mpg whenever I change the oil and filter myself every 7-8 thousand miles and is still quite full of zest for April 1 We also have a skoda yeti 2 0diesel but I prefer to drive my pug.
Hello everyone, I'm desperate for a replacement heater matrix not find anyone who sells them, if you have one in working order please contact Cheers.
The die had already been bypassed by a former owner, I almost got on the matrix but can not get it passed the steering column If anyone can enlighten us on how to get the thing to you please let me know if ever I get on I will no longer be the reason he was bypassed in the first place and we hope to get it repaired or cleaned or replaced.
Hello our property hdi 406 was used from February and was left with the battery disconnected.



When we tried to use it recently, the key symbol was lit
Permanent fault - connection between the interface of the integrated system and the engine management control unit.
Oh these cars do like to keep us on our toes, but wouldn t we get so bored if they were still working perfectly agree with Peter that the race 406 is much more pleasant than factory spec 100 406 ornamental garden Good work, and hope the engine problem will not reveal dear simple sorting maybe just need a good change of oil or a flush filter.
By Pug_XUD_KeenAmateur Sat, December 24, 2016 May 22 hours.



In a line is there something more to check before I condemn the fuel pump and mount a replacement.
Details car normally and use of the highway without a car city problem started immediately normal and worked very well for 30 seconds cut car suddenly out while I chose a different music, not coughing, crackling or anything.
Quick hijack, good advice on the storage of the pump that I always used a little red or red for you in the UK, I use it as a parts washer, degreaser etc. for engine parts and Conservative not think the water content Better empty my epic relief and fill with green juice.
I recently had the fault against pollution on the screen and have read the codes with a generic code reader it points the glow plugs that I did not do anything the last time that is if I I decided to bite the bullet and try -o change as everything I tried to read.



Sorry for the late reply, but 2016 proved to be a difficult year, glad to see the back of it.






Peugeot Page 2 For French Forum, Peugeot, forum, first post here.