Monday, October 3, 2016

Francois Hollande ends 70 percent thought it was "bad" for France World News

President Taxes The Rich (in France)



Francois Hollande ends on a low 70 percent thought it was bad for France, the survey found.
Only 29 percent believed that the outgoing head of state was good, the survey by Odoxa found for France Info.
His foreign policy was a failure as 58 percent of pollsters, with 83 percent blasting not fix the faltering economy of France survey, said released today.
After a five-year term marked by terrorist attacks, the crisis of Calais and European migrants, and economy of the troubled eurozone, voters reported that they were ready for a new direction for France.



Francois Hollande ends his reign as president on down.
Le Pen slams Macron in defense of burkinis in the last jibe.
FRENCH ELECTION LATEST Marine Le Pen led Emmanuel Macron.
Of the 1,001 adults surveyed voters Wednesday showed 54 percent of French believe that M. Hollande has adopted the necessary measures to help combat and eliminate terrorism and strengthen security.


His saving grace was bringing a law allowing couples Sat sex couples to marry and adopt children in May 2013, with 48 percent of the list that top legislative accomplishment of the left.
Candidates for the French presidential election in 2017 revealed.
I deeply regret my behavior; I do not want to be rude to my predecessor.
M. Hollande, who must leave the Elys e Palace in mid-May, told the political newspaper The opinion Wednesday that he deeply regretted his attitude toward the former president discourteous Nicolas Sarkozy during the handover in 2012.
Then newly elected president did not work M. Sarkozy returned to his car as he left the woman with his e Elys model Carla Bruni, but turned and rushed back into the presidential palace, breaking the protocol.



M. Hollande defeated his right-wing rival 51 7 percent of the vote in the 2012 presidential elections.
His foreign policy was a failure as 58 percent of pollsters.
He says I'm M. Sarkozy on but I did not'll walk to his car, which is what he did when he took the reins of Jacques Chirac to power in 2007.
M. Sarkozy was minister under M. Chirac, and I felt like he and I had the same relationship.



I deeply regret my behavior; I do not want to be rude to my predecessor and I'm sorry if Mr Sarkozy offense because he had to be very difficult for him to leave the palace Elys e.







Francois Hollande ends 70 percent thought it was "bad" for France World News, Francis, Holland ends.





Noord- End, Нидерланды