Thursday, October 13, 2016

Interview with Fernando Costa ecofriendly French LUXUO

Adorable Singing Father Daughter Duo Performs # 39; # 39 You, have a friend in me # 39;!



French artist Fernando Costa was recently in Singapore for a visit Art Republik took with him to learn more about its metallic bonding particularly environmentally artworks, which are created from recycled signs.
How did you start working with unwanted materials and why enamel in particular.
Fascinated by the sculptures of the French sculptor César, I wanted to find a metallic material that has not been used before the idea came to me when I was in a rest area at a gas station in Los Angeles Couple had put his hand on a speed limit sign and he was placed on top of some rocks to use as a picnic table and that was when it clicked I found the material I was looking for.
Where do they come from France only source you road signs and street How do you have in your inventory at any time, waiting to be used.
I had to wait six years to get permission to take the old signs of the direction the DDE Departmental of equipment I also get some of the enamel manufacturers and other construction companies today I have 70 tons of awaiting signs in my store, I am using about 2 to 5 tons per year the most dramatic signs inspire new directions in my art 99 are French, I sometimes get a little other places when sent by customers for a specific command.



How can you put together a work ready much before you put together the pieces, including the design, or are you going with the flow and see where it takes you.
80 work in my head before I start working on a new play The rest is fitting that I make during the implementation process, I do not draw that I would throw pieces all is used.
Because you use the signs, it is mostly text in your collage work Is there a meaning to the texts that are ultimately presented on your art.
When I use words, pictures or numbers in my work, I'm usually an idea, a story or something that I express through these signs, I am a very talkative and storyteller.
I like to use my art to tell stories the stories start from a specific plate that I find or story that I heard often in tribute to the remarkable women I also like the number and play with them a lot in my work.
Some of the pieces are made of colored pieces without texts or symbols do you approach the realization of the two types of artwork differently.


abstract pieces are more on the use of remaining materials from my previous work Recycling is a big part of my work.
You were the artist commissioned to design the art of OAK Racing car for Le Mans in 2013. Tell us how this opportunity came About the project has opened more doors for your artistic practice.
I've always loved cars and was such an extraordinary opportunity owner Jacques Nicolet OAK Racing offered me first, I had to make a big rectangular room and we planned to stick a picture of him on the car, but I found myself with a real race car in my studio and covered 100 with metal plates which was a very rewarding project The actual sculpture is metal 500kg This special order of Jacques and OAK Racing has changed my view and was a reminder for my reputation.
I aligned exhibitions this year, mainly in Europe and of course I also think Asia in general and Singapore in particular, as a new frontier for my art.







Interview with Fernando Costa ecofriendly French LUXUO, French artist, fernando costa.

Costa Coffee





21-й км Калужского шоссе, Москва, Московская обл., 142791



4.8