Sunday, October 30, 2016

French cars and electrical faults are they really so bad Singletrack Forum

Five nights Freddy # 39; s Sister Location - Part 1



I do not know if the French cars are more sensitive to electrical faults, it's just that if the circuit is bad, it is generally a good pain in the hoop for sorting.
Case in point was our former X-reg Clio fixing ring around the ignition barrel did not you d think it would be a simple case of replacing the ring immobliser, maybe 30 Autoparts Not In their wisdom, Renault has decided to code the key ring immobilizer, immobilizer and the ECU together You have to replace the whole lot my Clio 300 necessary to spend twice what was the failure of a point in 50 -I have sold instead.
Giving someone may have been able to do the job at less cost, I do not know, I was told by the local garage, he was a working concession and prepare a dry bumming on price.
Mate had 205 years perenially wrong with various mechanical problems.
Meanwhile, I had 3 0406 with as much as you could get Electrics, who had nothing but the tires and oil and so on for 3 years.
My renault was an electric mare and blue leccy deception not make good bedfellows make.


Had vw s, Audis, Toyotas and a merc and 2 Citroens and pug 1 1 Renault and the French were are terrible for electrical problems and the usual is a common problem, but you pay haahahahahaa attitude, no problem with vw audi problem 1 toyota car was out of warranty but is a common problem and we will fix this for you right now the attitude of Mr. merc - well, do not start me - but french lilke steriods for defects and problems - but I did not pay a dime to get it fixed either, and they give great courtesy cars.
My 06 Galaxy seems to have French approach Electrics Belgium, with the airbag warning deciding on a weekly basis to change his mind, which is somehow connected to the parking sensors and rear right door central locking, all of which seem related what key we use.
2007 My Xsara Picasso was the top model therefore had automatic lights, automatic wipers and mirrors.
I felt abit lost when I realized that I would sort my own lights and wipers after changing cars.
In my limited experience of 1 French car Renault Megane, it was almost as good as the Honda Civic that I had after having two of about 30k to 105k miles beyond normal maintenance, are the additional elements needed to make.



Megane 3 wheel bearings and an electrical fault which all taillights come when the brake pedal was pushed 5min fix for this.
civic joints of front suspension arm 1 no rear brake caliper.
I think the overall cost of the above was about the same maybe a little less for the megabyte.







French cars and electrical faults are they really so bad Singletrack Forum, french, cars, electric.