Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Car people (of xPost

Why you shouldn # 39; s t drive slowly in the left lane



Cars and computers actually have a lot in common, they're fundamental to modern society, almost ubiquitous, but most of the population is barely an idea to run one, much less how to maintain enthusiasts build and modify their own, while the general public buys what comes out of the shop really, the biggest difference is that if something goes wrong with a PC, gENERALLY nobody dies.
As a member of both, let me tell you what god damn expensive I also just got into BMX Make costly downtime hobby.
Each day, a PC somewhere in the world dies and IT staff dies inside.
I'm a big car guy and I always say I do not need my car to be as fast as fucking possible 75 mph That's as fast as ever I drive, but in this little part of my speedo I want my car to get back in my seat and piss me off my pants.
Hey have you ever tried racing RC, warhammer 40k, or the lighting money on fire.
I swear, all my friends who say there's no point to get anything other than a Prius because speed limits TRIGGERS ME SO STRONGLY.



Yes, that was the joke I have a GTX 1060 I had specifically because he could play games like Doom 1080p 60fps Still, I always play games mainly indie, but every now and then, I can use the card to it's full potential.
Somewhere in an alternate universe where all drugs are prohibited, some children behind the bleachers, drinking coffee An old poses 14 years, with a coffee beans bag pressed French, with edgiest legend ever they regularly show their children the dangers of any caffeine at all, saying, caffeine, not even once the police regularly pillage cafes as crack dens, and shortly after, they burn everything and empty beer drains into sewers, rats low life expectancy, even lower than his, with them regularly having heart attacks water.
It clings to the firm shredded, warped and wailing.
Such were the cries that Mistook neighbors to a mother who had lost her child.
FH3 learn that motor swaps are easy and all wheel drive is fun, but more of an arcade experience that even normal Forza series.
Let me tell you something, playing at 144fps and be able to put a graphically intensive game on max worth all the money in the world.



There's no such thing as a kill on when it comes to PC There will always be something new that will slip behind your PC.
In 6 years 1080TI will not run the new Crysis game on max.
Yesterday, I just learned the DDR 5 out after I just bought a brand new system for DDR 4 The damn thing will be the power of a DDR 4 twice.
Get a bike that the price-performance ratio.
40k can fuuuucked, rule changes, my dark templar went from great to nonexistant As 5k worth of items, including Forgeworld shit sold everything and have it waiting for Magic the Gathering.
You can t French press coffee beans you press the coffee grounds, you NARC.



car people aren t limited, they can go to the track and go fast as they want.
It is not about the destination, it's about the journey.
Some kids from my school told me a corolla car won t matter when your collage will be self drive anywhere you basically go to the end of the road, Fuck Alex your sub futurology propoganda tune I go out and continue to dream of day when I can try to buy a Jetta Vr6 or 325i if I can get my hands on as first car maybe a WRX out of college.
I would be more interested in cars maybye FH3 teach me something.
As a member of these cars three groups, PC games, and photography can you tell me what the money again I think I forgot.
TBF with a bike you can get thrown biking and fly for a few milliseconds.



PC is much cheaper than cars killing a GPU will cost you a few hundred not assuming X Titan blowing an engine will cost 2-3k easy.
I am in the arms and now I know how photographers feel poorer, 5000 for a lens, the Christ.
I put a lot of hours more in non-demanding games than me on AAA games that my GPU beg me to stop.
The worst is that I spent a lot more money in the AAA games.



I got into the car because I like to build models and a friend convinced me they were like an expensive model, you can customize as you wish that tax return years later to a 86 RX7, a haynes guide, and a ton of shit eBay parts junkyards and I borrowed some tools from a buddy and I spent about a year to rebuild everything I could had a few special tools I needed as after getting the rear wheels not before I had to redo all the lines of brake calipers and rebuild the necessary brackets this thing cube components to make things tortuous opening and closing I also need a small tube bender majig to fold the new brake lines the thing that was the longest transmission When I finally got out and opened up, it looked like something that has eaten within chewed metal, could is it overturned in the case.
It was a great car Unfortunately, I have not, but one day I would like another project My wife said rotaries unless it is a FD and I don not have that kind of money, but it was a good time I'm sorry to ramble, but you must absolutely check cars.
I think the fact that I drink lots of coffee does is clear here.
Assetto Corsa is probably one of the best racing sims better that project cars that is always like arcade.



I recently bought my dream and got a 2017 WTX STi, and thought the car car driving scenario.
These fears were washed away as soon as I hit the gas, because before they make me get rid of my car, they'll have to catch me first.
Some people see driving as a nuisance that I would prefer a self driving car carried my sleeping ass tbh.
Hm I drive my car to the limit almost every day Yay Autobahn.
Although, being much older than you, the prospect of having a child at a much younger age suddenly looks fucking awesome as hell because the time you're 32 as you had a boyfriend LAN in the house but then again I'm not LED reading computer cases and things PCMasterRace a Saturday night so that my priorities are completely fucked, of course.



TIP The one you can do at home easier, or after the child goes to sleep, always triumph.
As the daughter of the car and a PC player could not agree more, especially since I use my PC and cars equally.
Although if you want real answers to these initial questions.
fast cars are useful for getting out of dangerous situations Stuck in an intersection Thank 0-60 in 3 seconds someone opens their door suddenly on the side of the road Thanks pushrod suspension and 2 7 1-assist power steering sudden sea of ​​taillights or any other reason to stop quickly Yooo shoutout to these ceramic pistons 8 Oh and of course earn more faster street racing, then get out of the LAPD But we were talking about legal, practical, yes.
Power is really more of a byproduct of what you really want, the couple couple more you have, be it in a tractor or hypercar, the best acceleration and you can get more power you have more to the point, the pair of wheel or torque applied to the wheels through the transmission that can amplify the torque through a gear, is really fun figure but is best summarized by horsepower.
I can not answer for the last I care much more about the function looks like 99 time said the chick with RGB keyboard, mouse, fans and chiller.



An S model accelerates quickly, and while I love technology, it does nothing for the type of car I'll have a V8, please.
My friend just bought a sacred turbocharged AWD Mazdaspeed6 batman We installed a relief valve for this PSHHHH of waaaaaaaa and is hella fun.
Now I look at my puny Cobalt LT and wish I had gotten SS instead; _.
Yes, but I won t risk getting a ticket if I push my PC to its limits.


I am my PC for a purpose and my keyboard and mouse, I have for their performance, not looks.
I love cars and I would like to have a project car also Unfortunately cars are virtually unchangeable in my country, the law is fucking stupid race rusty shit suspension No probs bro Running on a set of expensive coilovers GET THAT SHIT OFF THE ROAD IF IT S DANGEROUS.
To obtain a replacement part, it must be verified by a local certified shop You must obtain a copy of the original drawings, specifications and all that is really difficult to start with and then his lottery wether or not they accept, and then you need to get your car fresh examination, so they update your papers, which is a considerable amount of money shit is fucked.
Did he come with the free and snapback vape.
Woah now its not like he took MtG or something.



I am 20 years old and far from being ready to have a child lol I would need a little first friend anyway.
The thing is, unlike the PC, people in cars are limited and can not use their car wherever So people in PCs are not limited at all, you can play this game you want at any time even if you are in independent games, you still have the freedom to use your PC to the maximum.
The only one way PC and cars can be compared is whether people are getting high-end gaming PCs in a world with almost no quality games then there would be a restriction on the use of your PC to the maximum.
Edit I'm not saying I do not understand why people are in cars that in the context of this comic, it doesnt make sense how you can understand why people are into cars by comparing the characteristics of a PC specifications of a car that is because the need for practically premium specifications for PC is much higher and useful because there is greater accessibility to use the PC for its potential that people with high-end cars .



What gives much better experience that is another argument.
Enjoy your car, you have the freedom to go almost anywhere.
Since no one has told you s, here's how crazy it can become like a hobby.
Custom facade, 100-150 to obtain the CNC of custom aluminum case, 60-120 depending on the arrangement of equipment, and if it is loose ordered fixed Keycap, 30-130 depending on the materials, the demand put keycap personalized craftsman cabochons, 20 each modding switch - varies but starts 0 30 switch if you are just replacing custom springs PCB controllers - Don t know the prices on them, but I d imagine you are looking around 60 years and just for a custom PCB.
So yes, it can get expensive, fast really fucking.
I would say that up to 100, I must be able to overcome rapidly and safely on the road.



Consider the reality of how much the average person car goes to the track with respect to the frequency at which average person pc plays a high fidelity play in my mind that is without question I use my PC for hours every day its maximum potential.
It would be good for some, but I prefer to finally be able to drive me every now and then.
Remember, a robot doesn t need to be perfect, it just needs to make fewer mistakes than humans.
Ah, but the kids in your alternate universe does not know how the French press coffee is, it is actually a stroke of genius, I see what you did there.



What exactly I spent so many years on cars, then laughed when I moved to 3k bikes in your engine a little faster than before.
3k on a sports motorcycle 600cc Faster than 95 vehicles, and faster than 80 of your friends on 1000s who did not know how to ride them.
You can not argue with that logic if you're not dead.
IRacing, RaceRoom, Automobilista, rFactor 1 2 or GT Legends come to mind.
Yeah, nobody gets a 10-year loan to buy a PC, I would say that PC building enthusiasts have much in common with the gun nuts.



Or, you know, the risk of you or kill innocent bystanders.
Interests are my car, PC games, homelabbing, tanks, and guns.
My wallet does not understand what it means to be full.
I see where you're coming from I think the type of average car isn t going to use their car to its full potential The average daily type PC will likely Here's the thing- proportional to the amount of owner's computer in the world you probably form a percent minority Just like those who go to the track.



In addition, any person car will go to the track often Many people go every day, but the time and money make this more difficult to do now of course-this is the legal way to push your car maximum but many people choose to illegally push their car to their fullest- its just not on a track and they do absolutely date from the scene of the car, I would say a large percentage of people are finding ways illegally push their cars to the limit or less beyond the term of the grocery mill get on a daily basis of course, this is dangerous, but we aren t speak of moral or character here, we're talking about your daily use item.
This could be similar to a pirated game; Could you choose to push your computer to the daily limit activity without the right to do with the day to day web browsing is not going to do much in the case of this comic, he plays mainly indie games despite Guy to be a PC or in other words, did not push his platform to the maximum daily capacity but if he wished he could spend money and go to the track maybe buy something as the Witcher 3 or something, but it costs money's money takes time to win is a restriction on your ability to use your platform to it's full potential How do you get around this game a Pirate If you end up loving it, maybe buy right now, we get much more relatable to the car guys who spend all that money on their cars, despite the limitations imposed on them.
Course- the amount of money to make a car varies But there are people who will spend 10k on a rare custom platform, but they exist.
I'm a car guy and I've never even owned a car where the value and the money spent on the same mods never exceeded 6k And I drove this car to near its full potential every day.
The point being here-it is not about the car or the computer- it's just that people like to spend money on beautiful things and have fun and enjoyable experience Why analyze in depth how they spend their money, when we all really our own individual luxury we splurge on.



I just got back in the car racing RC I still want a WRX real life.
Even here PC, guns, cars and payments to clip and my wallet doesn not really remember what money looks like.
My goals cars are a HSV Maloo and Tesla Model horsepower from any source is good for me to save the world and the other to destroy it.
As both a type of car and one type of computer I tell this 200 So true, but who needs a justification.



My hobbies are my cars, PC games, analog synthesizers, and craft beer.
It doesn t get better My poor army Kreigers I always keep them because I'm stubborn And then Mechancum armies arrived and my love for the deep-rooted mechanicum and aesthetic totally got the better of me send help .
And then there is the way people outside the two groups see us, especially the money they're fine with the hobby of car type.
Oh goofball, still working on his car, it's always something.
Wait, how much you spent on a video card that is ridiculous, you re crazy What is a video card.



In what world does your car has a pushrod suspension 8 piston calipers, and such a report piss poor steering rack.
I doubt that many car guys would be interested in Tesla Yeah it has the performance, but it is completely different No sound for one thing the engine noise is a great appeal to work on it is completely different answer is different.
If you just want your internal organs blasted your asshole then yes a Tesla is for you, otherwise not really.
Who cares that the tickets are the real danger.
It is because the money there are much more difficult for manufacturers, insurance companies, and law enforcement to make money when there is a scenario in 99 vehicles being self driving bit to zero wrecks, no point in speed limits, no point of traffic lights, no point in the stop signs or stop lights There are huge opportunities for these people to make the money imperfect human drive their crap on cars built so they have to take a long time to understand how to better shape the legislation and things to maximize future profits or just not let it happen at all Regardless of their makes the most money, progress be damned.



I feel like the minority on this as I am not the metaphorical driver race car I made 3D animations every day1 as a job and therefore need editing and high-end components make this shit would infernal on a low-end computer.
I want to get this point across people bash on us because they look at the price tags of ailenware desktops when many of us are building our computers which is cheaper than buying a prebuilt cost my pc to a high mid range laptop lenovo Moving on car enthusiasts when a decent amount of non-fans think car lovers they think of really expensive or exotic muscle cars There are car enthusiasts least expensive in now as the focus ST, golf GTI or the WRX outselling cars and muscle exotics I think it means that non-lovers gift care t and if you want to buy a Corolla CVT and hp laptop thats right for me there aginst those interests here are some examples Why do you want a car car driving and Tesla will make ho cars rs about computers very quickly Example 2 windows get viruses it seems better than the windows and everybody uses it.
Many sites seemed publish their April Fools things on time to New Zealand this year, for some reason.
It makes me sad hell, I forgot occasional pitfalls, costs of traffic lights and possibly even parking fees since the car would probably drive home.
I even heard a stupid argument about less organ donation, like wtf is wrong with people.



I agree with Arsetto being closer simulation but if the project is an arcade car then essentially nothing else then Arsetto is a sim for this kind of race.
Bought a 2017 wrx I will confirm that they give you a snapback No promises on tho vape.
There's no equivalent speed limit with PC and your computer is likely to need the power for high end games now, all but the simplest games in the future.
One could argue the aesthetics are useless, but it is something that is in your home so you want to look nice.



Like PCs, cars, MtG, and FPV races quadcopter I think I need help.







Car people (of xPost, people illegally pushing their cars, muscle exotics.