Friday, April 13, 2018

Why is there no French cars in the Yahoo Answers United States

HOW DO PewDiePie YEAR?



Why is there no French cars in the United States.
Hi I know a lot of French car company like Citroen, Peugeot and Renault and I know some models of these cars are much better than BMW or even Mercedes-Benz My question is why there is not a French car States -United.
Updated by the guys from the French cars have a lot more security than German cars Some of them are much better than the car you saw in the United States really believe I remember when I saw behind a French car hood, it was written that down this car is not allowed to export to the United States and Canada and there are no more together by the guys from cars to French have a lot more security than German cars Some of them are much better than the car you saw in the United States really believe me, I remember when I saw behind a French car hood it was written down that this car can not export to the United States and Canada and there is no guarantee for this car in the US and Canada now, I ask you why what do not go.
I can speak on behalf of my country, Canada Simply, it has to do with the fact that there was not enough service centers with a Ford or Chev I can go from the Arctic Ocean to the highest town Prairie and get parts of any garage or dealer with the French car you are limited to major cities and to add insult to injury, these concessions are more eccentric and expensive with the attitude that it is a great honor for you to pay exorbitant fees over parts always at hand can be a big hassle and.
Here's an analogy now that you mention Mercedes My brother bought his Mercedes company Carl Zeiss in a hell of a bargain, he drove through the city, proud to think that he had accomplished something in life then came time for a basic oil change week.
The car was gone the next day and replaced with a Chev SUV.



I did not know that its probably due to the fact that the French Do not really make cars that the Japanese do not do better, I mean the Germans BMW, the British Aston Martin but the French cars are half price saloons or hatchbacks like the USa led the world in the production of saloons and Japan have cornered the market lifts the import cost probably isnt worth the french make good cars, but the only European car exporters are up Astons range BMWs and to a lesser extent Italian sports cars.
In Britiaan most cars you see are mostly French because we are only heaps.
Demand for cars manufactured by French manufacturers Citreon, Peugeot and Renault have gone Bugatti is based in France, and there Veyrons here in America, but there are rarely great Commoner French cars are around, but they are hard to find .







Why is there no French cars in the Yahoo Answers United States, there, french, cars.





Тер, 79170, Франция