Thursday, April 12, 2018

Why do not cost the French cars sold in U

For unsold cars Cemeteries



One thing to keep in mind is that the regulatory requirements for US cars are much more stringent than the European requirements Things such as emission standards, fuel economy standards, placement and number of lights, various state requirements, etc., it is very expensive to get a car certified for sale in the U S.
Unless the manufacturer can be assured that there will be a large market, it is not worth the time and money.
This does not apply emission standards for Europe are somewhat different than American standards, but are very close to American standards a little lost in some ways closer to other US standards are not so different from European standards with the same standards accident, such as side impact standard European side impact test is different from the American test, and in many ways is more realistic even if these standards are close, the car maker still needs all the tests and certifications to import the United States.
Heh, a Mondeo is considered a great car here I drive a car in Focus hatchback, which is seen as a means by interest he had any V6 size I roll a 1 6L V6 Mondeo, which the same engine as my focus, and it was very slow Apparently the 2L is better, but if you add AC in this from most Euro Car didn AIT can imagine that its performance would suck ass that said, the few big American cars I have driven, stonking large motors 5L, maybe roar like wounded animals, but didn t have that much pickup in relation to our Euro Dinky cars.


Maybe things are different in the UK, but virtually all new cars sold here in Sweden and AC Mondeo was never a big car, it was a medium-sized car Large car include Euro Beemer X5, Mercedes M series, the range Rover now Land Rover Discovery, IIRC, the Volvo XC90 and Audi Q7 All of these are comparable in size and performance with their US equivalent.
ENDE - Remember Audi and Porsche Volkswagen manages to make all their brands coexist here without canibalizing, so I think they could do it in the US as it is just as Skoda and Seat I have a seat are budget Car and be almost impossible to enter the US market and compete with Japanese models budgetary and south Korea at this point.
Last edited by Charlie Tan; 18/02/2007 AM on March 23.
ENDE - Remember Audi and Porsche Volkswagen manages to make all their brands coexist here without canibalizing, so I think they could do it in the US as it is just as Skoda and Seat I have a seat are budget Car and be almost impossible to enter the US market and compete with Japanese models budgetary and south Korea at this point.



good point about Audi and Porsche - I'd forgotton them.
Is it not possible that SEAT and Skoda use more tools, I think I heard something about it.
good point about Audi and Porsche - I'd forgotton them.
Is it not possible that SEAT and Skoda use more tools, I think I heard something about it.
What I think VW does this is conjecture based on seeing similar things in different brands over periods diffrent When VW is the removal of an old version of Golf or Passat is it the 5th generation Golf now the reuse of parts, tools and tricks och mounting the dress as a new version of the seat Ibiza, which in turn appear a few years later on a Skoda - or vice versa seats aren t built in Spain, and BTW Skodas in Czech Republic Rдther similar cars of all brands are assembled in a factory, whatever brnd small VW Lupo models Polo are made in Barcelona, ​​IIRC I used to think that I am a very large number of VW Passat, when I got my Seat Toledo essentially the same car, 2 3 of the price too, I do not think they're cannibalizing they re taking othwrwise segments that would be operated by the Fiat constru French car ers or Japanese brands and Koreans.
What I think VW does this is conjecture based on seeing similar things in different brands over periods diffrent When VW is the removal of an old version of Golf or Passat is it the 5th generation Golf now the reuse of parts, tools and tricks och mounting the dress as a new version of the seat Ibiza, which in turn appear a few years later on a Skoda - or vice versa seats aren t built in Spain, and BTW Skodas in Czech Republic Rдther similar cars of all brands are assembled in a factory, whatever BRND smaller models VW Lupo, Polo are made in Barcelona, ​​IIRC.



I do not think that's quite correct - while VWs are made everywhere, Skodas are really in eastern Europe and seats in Spain and sometimes one of the least marks gets a new platform form before VW - the current launch Skoda Fabia long before the current VW Polo, for example.
And vice versa This is called probate Therefore, why so few American cars are imported into Europe, and therefore the only European cars imported from the United States today, except for VW tend to be luxury sports cars .
Quick response to all this stuff going on here on imported cars and vice versa, I was doing some research in this there is some time, because I was looking to import my VW Jetta TDI in Germany about 2003 before I moved there, here are some things I learned about it, and conversions must Id Sorry my apostrophe isnt working key so please bear with me.
First, it seems that the US and Germany have different standards regarding emissions in relation to diesel and gasoline engines also possible in most countries of northern Europe tend to focus less on diesel soot particle emissions, etc., and CO2 emissions and Im greenhouse gases from memory, so if you think something is wrong here, ill gladly concede given sufficient evidence.
Secondly lighting in my personal experience was stricter in Europe to have imported my car I have to install a new type of projectors In fact, they are generally considered superior to the US DOT standard by most enthusiasts the actual top technology isnt just the DOT standard for beam spread and such Id require new headlights second Id also require some sort of fog lights, my car as I didnt have to have the ability to turn off daytime running lights installed with these things, it would seem easy enough from there that I was lucky in this case since the car was essentially the same at the Bora model in almost all other aspects concerning the safety etc. Living in Europe, you will see the US strange car they arent done very rare and are very easy to spot because they are part of the shortest number plate we use in America in Europe, this requires a special plate because here they are usually b igger and in some cities you'll see one on each week, or walking down the street.



Now to bring a car to the US, which is another story The US requires crash tests for a given model to be sold here I've heard of a guy buy several Japanese Supras for that purpose alone for it can import as a business, however, I believe that it will not leave for antique cars I remember reading a diesel car enthusiast message board several were interested to import diesel VWs better, Mercedes and other of Europe must not be thwarted by the requirement that you must plant more before it can be legally registered here.







Why do not cost the French cars sold in U, arent, french, cars.