Friday, April 15, 2016

1958 1959 Renault Dauphine French Classic Car

Firma trading this Renault 4CV / 750



This vehicle is in good condition and it was restored 80-85 Mileage is unknown It does not need minor things such as towels before flashing down, I put new taillights new gas tank new carburetor new windshield There are other minor parties that I bought new; to the condition that I took lots of pictures so you can check the detail It will be a daily driver or perhaps a great addition to a collection Regarding the documents I the title of a 1992 bill three sales with it I paid the DMV fees so it shouldn t be more apart from the title transfer fee Although the title says it is 1959 I ' I used 1958 as a base year to control several parts, I could install vinyl trim on the door edges that holds the headliner and it looks very good car battery is all around and there is a manual transmission 4 speed I'm not sure of the engine displacement, but I added a photo of the label he Sorry the first pictures you can see that I have corrected this Hopefully this will help you thanks where it has the bumper upside down on one of the last im ages.
If you need more information or can provide useful information do not hesitate to contact me.
I described this vehicle to the best of my abilities please view my pictures closely for details.
The Mar-05-14 15 38 13 PST seller added the following information.
IMPORTANT The description above some erroneous data.


- I also installed a new water pump and electric pump gasoline - It 3 sales invoice only a non-operational licenses and a clear title - The engine is called Ventoux, we believe it is a 5L 1, but we 100're not sure.
ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE PLUS YOU CAN MESSAGE ME.
George Ramsower dated July 18, 2015 Where do I want to look over before I could make a good offer.
Federico Menendez dated January 10, 2015 Hello Richard, do you still have this beauty for sale please let me know Thanks Federico.



Richard dated October 5, 2014, I see the latest update on this car was 03/06/2014 is it still for sale and where it is located, I can see where Cal plates but thank you.
Other conventional Renault cars offered by auctions on the Internet.







1958 1959 Renault Dauphine French Classic Car, 1958, 1959, Renault, classic.





1958 Uvrier, Швейцария