Wednesday, October 25, 2017

The Break this Suicideboys

Michael Is Alive: Official Trailer # 2 | Season 5 | ESCAPE FROM PRISON



It seems you already have an account on this website associated to connect your existing account with your Facebook account, click the account activation button below you will retain your existing profile and VIP points program Once you do this you will be able to always connect using your Facebook account.
It seems that you have already created an account within our site VIP Network To keep your points and personal information, we must verify that it is really you to activate your account, please confirm your password when you have confirmed your password, you will be able to connect via Facebook at both sites.
If an investigation has to ask general turn the fans of hip-hop that some of the greatest duos and hip-hop groups are at the moment, most of the answers would be quite similar Rae Sremmurd and Migos would be typical responses for most people, but a duo that should also be mentioned is the uicideboy.
The duo from New Orleans, consisting of licking and Ruby Da Cherry is one of the most successful acts in hip-hop right now they have built a rabid fan base that flocks to whatever they do or abandon their SoundCloud is crazy, with several projects and songs that millions of their last three games to projects, eternal gray uicide radical and gray Sheep 2, each song has more than 1 5 million pieces on SoundCloud.
Their latest released song, you are now Tuning 66 6 FM with DJ Rapture The hottest time of the evening, the first of XXL last week reached a million units in less than a week on their views videos are as crazy with quite a few hit the range of seven figures But why people aren t talk about it for the moment, uicideboy only goal is to make great music.



We had a lot of things this year, Ruby Da XXL Cherry said while in New York We make a tour of Asia, Europe, Australia, Canada, we are a bunch of different, shorter projects; just touching different genres, we will be doing an EP punk with live instruments we write and we record, we charge do not like being put in a same box if in the heart of his rap music, we can do many other stuff.
Lick added, our first album, I want to die in New Orleans just in December.
Before their international tour kickoff and they hit the stage at Lollapalooza Grant Park in Chicago in August, knowing uicideboy here the break.
I grew up listening to lick I was still in rap I introduced myself to Three 6 Mafia when I was 8 years old when I was driving with my uncle, he played UNLV Drag Em N River Three 6 Slob s Mafia on my button and Tear da club Up and after hearing that I'm obsessed and besides it was Cash Money, No Limit, you know the city of heroes Then, when the age Waka Flocka Flame has come, I'm obsessed with it and Gucci as well.
Ruby Da cherry Our mothers are sisters we both grew up on Cash Money really, Tha Block Is Hot, Big Tymers records, juvenile when I'm older, I was not allowed to listen to rap over, because apparently he influenced me in a bad way and I got into punk rock, which was so much better laugh it was actually worse.
I listened to a lot of Misfits, Leftover Crack, Slayer, and from there I got into rap when Lil Wayne started poppin again, I was not feeling Tha Carter but he came out with Tha Carter II, then mixtapes Then I got subwoofers in my car and I was like it's back to rap I listened to some there Curren, some mischief souls, some Pharcyde, OutKast is my favorite band ever I took it back and tried to dig deep for old shit new York, old lick shit West Coast spread the light on me as far as the new rap goes to school.



Lick I made this transition because of the production, I'm obsessed with Shawty Redd, which I claimed is the pioneer shit now.
Ruby We lacked a say, which is our largest model, Kanye West.
Late registration Lick me want to become a producer.
Ruby The College Dropout me think that rap is still a chance that I started to make music when I was 7 I started playing the violin when I moved on drums when I was 10 years old then I took playing in bands when I was 13, I played the guitar, piano and bass, I played in punk bands, metal bands, emo bands until we started uicideBoy uicideBoy is so less stressful than the strips.
When I was in the band I was the person who led such a group, I book the shows, I design for T-shirts, I write songs and they wanted to do just follow my example, but always try to challenge my thinking I am saying I know everything, but I had the experience when me and lick Connected we were both listening to each other ideas and it was much easier then j I said fuck tapes and just ran with it.



Lick I started DJ ing at the age of 14 my parents bought me this cheap ass 99 turntable had to press the button to turn the CD laugh, but when I upgraded my equipment, I started have residences in different clubs and shit at 19, I'm really obsessed with T-Pain, I've never heard Auto-Tune before seen interview in which he spoke of how he made that I arrived I'm in love with a stripper with GarageBand with all the preset sounds, made the beat, doing the voice and mixed later.
Tonight, I was selling pills at the time, I had a pile of money I went to Best Buy and gave me a laptop that I still have the same white laptop to date I started making beats on GarageBand, fucking shit I kept making beats and you know, I had to find a job to pay the bills did for three years and was fired for my tattooed hands and that's when Ruby and I Linked to that time, it was a crucial turning point in our lives.
Ruby We were both ready to abandon it was 2013, I just finished college and for a graduation present my parents helped me pay for the T3i camera, which is like 600 I had dabbled in video editing, but I did not know how to do both so I lick my pig Guinea as it was done for the mixtapes fun and beats for other artists because he was signed to a label that as internal producer.
He would do projects on the side for fun and I really fuck with it, I could see the progression So one day I called him and was like, Yo, this one following your mixtape is hot as fuck, let I come to shoot a video and get a bit of practice and I'll put it there for you we have indeed made the video and it was the fire for our first video we put it there, but after we did that we were like, what is so damn funny Let's do that again.
And we began to turn more and more and at that time I began to have confidence in rap, I knocked, but was so self-conscious about it that I wanted to free all I had to always work with people within the group because I was self -conscious to stand on my feet because I did not believe in me long story short, I finally told him, Can you save me he did and I liked the way it came out, it presented me on one of his songs and it sounded so good, both of us together and we started the band.



My style's been compared to Ruby Not too much more, but when we come to the main artists we have always been compared to and so far we haven t heard their music, no offense, I think they are great bone was Thugs- N-Harmony We're much larger Three 6 Mafia fans The triplets style.
Slick As to style, we never want to put us in a box ever.
Most people do not know I'm a huge nerd Ruby I collect action figures, I 700 as DVD collection I'm a big movie buff, I'm not a huge comic book nerd Star Wars nerd; I like a sanctuary of old stuff like Star Wars thought I'm not a big fan of Batman.
Lick a kid straight but I was still a wild I was running drugs on my bike when I was 13 years for the neighborhood dealer One night I fell a bundle off as I usually do when all lights turn off and two people came up behind me with a rod with a razor was the kind you push and camber me at my side took all the dudes dope I got two letters when I was a child to play ball, I thought I was going to be a ball player, never thought I'd be a rapper I got a letter the Pittsburgh Pirates and the Florida Marlins I play shortstop.
Ruby Another pleasure is every time we used to spend time together and we get problems with our parents, especially leche parents, we pissed in a bottle of Coke and put in the refrigerator and hope his father was drinking.
Lick My father drank Coca-Cola every night, laughing.



Ruby SAY We with our small little dicks 8 years pissing us in a Coke bottle because the art of how to work.
Lick My father woke me in the middle of the night and beat the shit about me, laughing.
Ruby Anecdote I am the only child of my peer group who smoked just crack for the pleasure I used to smoke crack a Friday and was like this is enough fire I smoke crack Saturday and was like this is crazy so I smoke crack a Sunday and said I never do this again laughed Just kidding, mom.
Lick I remember when you told me on AOL's AIM.
My folders off instant competition to date were licking my opinion, the time was selling Novo in L A and performed before 2,500 people and also get where we are in no fucking help, in addition Pouya.


Ruby My favorite record, and the record that means the most to us, Low Key because I'll just say that we both screwed up and did something we were not supposed to do and t were feeling really bad in the studio and we did this crazy song I think is probably the most vulnerable and the most emotional song we ever made.
As for the times we were when we went on our first tour we booked, which was at the end of 2015, the first show was San Antonio We played there a few months and it was like 70 children there, we go back, I do not think we have 150 They go inside and go back to the car to change clothes I hear the beginning of the song, Paris, and I am like, Fuck I'm running up the room and the guy from the door as 5 and I'm like, Yo, I'm playing I'm not supposed to be there, he doesn t believe me I spent the race in the crowd, I'm pushing and finally I run on stage and literally lick after finishing his verse, he hands me the microphone and he'll fucking nuts.
My goal in hip-hop is Ruby to be the greatest artists of all time.
Lick Have not selfishly cultural influence, we feel as we do and we are already seeing.
Ruby Do not say we are the best artists of all time, but we feel like the music has lost his balls You think of The Doors, Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain, Public Enemy, NWA, there's nobody push the limits There are more people standing for anything more is all I am a diamond chain and I fuck your bitch is fucked Why not does one say shit that will better the world instead of fighting them on materialistic bullshit.



I'll be the next lick Kanye West to have a cultural influence Ye and still be able to help others Ultimately, I can sleep well at night knowing that I have helped a number of people .
Ruby We just want to make a mark in the world because when you die and truly dead, you want to remember that how you live.







The Break this Suicideboys, break, your Facebook account.