Monday, September 18, 2017

Renault vs Citroën vs Peugeot

Renault Talisman vs Peugeot 508: Match the French family



I do not know much about French cars We thought about buying a Peugeot 307SW because they are good on fuel and insurance compared to nissan xtrail But Peugeots are good cars, usually on the 3 French cars in this list, those are good or bad.
We bought a Peugeot 407SW and we really like to ride comfort, space and power that I'm still not convinced the air conditioning works well but the guys have bought us Says everything is normal, had some minor flaws - and the Renault dealer we bought from was great taking care One thing to watch if the 307 has the same issue is the air dam front spoiler is so weak, if he retired I get on the sidewalk or parking lot markers the other problem is the 407 is quite a large car parking and the roads can be a challenge in June doesn t get confidence in it yet but she driving a Ford Thunderbird for 11 years in the United States.
We didn t like Renault - mainly because of style, in my opinion, the Megane is one of the ugliest cars ever created especially the version with the bustle in the back.
I used to love my 80's in England but Citroens are not the same and just don t see or feel right to me - we drove a couple, but just could not get with it.



Make sure you get a warranty on the car and I said that if you buy it on credit, they have the guarantee for the credit period.
We are in Spain and in this area the most common vehicle is the French Citroen Peugeot and Renault all the fine print minivans Berlingo, Partner and Kangoo respectively.
Our first car here was a former Berlingo 3 years September 1 diesel 95k on the clock, we have always thought it was slow, especially if exceeded without turbo We XED P earlier this year with 155k on the clock, he had been in the UK and back, Barcelona and Б Coruсa We were the Citroen main dealer with fixed minor fault and I noticed a partner in their showroom was still 3 year old, but with 93k it has a smaller engine January 6 diesel again, but with turbo it drives like a dream with a lot of zip if we exceed Before coming to Spain, I d kept my eyes on Kangoo but seeing in the flesh, is smaller.
Berlingo and Partner are almost identical in appearance and ability to five people and their luggage and the seats folded forward has excellent transport capacity for goods that we brought all our kitchen units -flatpack to back of the berlingo 85 km from home.



BTW we get about 53 miles per gallon 4Ѕ liters run and can get about 1150 kilometers on a full tank of 60 liters.
Last edited by baldilocks; 20th August 2013 to October 17 h.
Rumor in financial circles that PSA Peugot, Citroлn have deep financial problems and can not last more than 2 years without outside intervention, I doubt that the Father Gov. any persuasion leave PSA fail, then maybe a takeover or other soothing solution.
I do not know how it affects the car purchase, but it is a piece of info for you in the past, I had a 2CV and Dyane Ren Cit 4 quatrelle the French and Cit Xantia in the United Kingdom France I vehad 2 Kangoo Koleos and now I was very happy with all.
useless piece of information - as a boy in 1952 I remember my father buy a large Citroлn 193 vintage It was swollen and attracted crowds wherever we went, I became very popular at school because there was a chance my friends could go for a ride in it.
Last edited by DejW; 20th August 2013 to October 48 h.



For a list and sell your products or services, get instant access to private messages, post links, larger avatars, signatures and more promotional for only 19 months.






Renault vs Citroën vs Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Peugeot.