Sunday, July 9, 2017

Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 vs Lexus CT hybrid Volkswagen GTI and suburban What a French car

【】 【Lily HYBRID オ リ ジ ナ ル 曲】



Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 vs Lexus CT Hybrid, Volkswagen GTI and suburban What a French car Revival Ask Nathan.
Luxury input level MBZ GLA 250 vs Lexus CT hybrid.
first question today comes from a fan who wants the best luxury hatchback entry for its money outside.
I'm not a big fan of the car review, but I love the car Fast Lane I watched you for two years and videos make me happy in so many ways, LOL.
Here's my question Which car makes a better statement than I like the Lexus CT200, my dealer says he is now known as the Lexus CT hybrid Recently I caught a glimpse of the GLA Mercedes-Benz 250 in the Í parking lot of the apartment my boyfriend love the way it looks but that one is the best one for the top in the mobile boom.



If I'm careful, I can get is the car for about thirty-five thousand, which is great, I need a liftgate because my mother is in a wheelchair and I have a big dog, I live in Las Vegas so I do not need four-wheel drive crossover is.
What do you think Nathan Which makes the best statement.
The next time you and Roman hit Vegas, let me know that I have many friends who would like to meet you.
Both vehicles have strengths If you need something that gets some incredible mileage and makes a statement about you be the Lexus CT environmentally sensitive hybrid is the way to go If not, the Mercedes GLA Benz 250 is the right choice There is more room for your wheelchair mom, it's more exciting to drive, it is more contemporary and it makes a bold statement.
Incidentally, I recommend getting the rear loading platform, I think it is an option 110 for your dog and wheelchair mom helps.
Good luck and I will be sure to pass your kind invitation to Roman.



The next question comes from a fan who looks Volkswagen few options One of them is a favorite TFL, the Volkswagen GTI.
I'm not a big fan of the request and nathan column I'm hoping that I can pick your brain for some tips for some tips on the new VW Golf models.
I currently drive a trans gas engine, auto 2013 Jetta SEL 2 5 L, I praised at the time by anticipation of the new platform MQB Golf upcoming 2015 The end of term is coming and it is time to to choose.
I am a light driver under 8k miles per year with a relatively short journey of less than 10 miles each way, about half of which is bumper to number in the burbs Philly I want to do fun in my turn, but not picky about creature comfort fancy options I also prefer a manual when I can get one.



Here's my questions because my basic commuting needs, what level of golf is logical It seems that the TDI could not be profitable given my short trip, I'm not the debate on the GTI that I like it a lot, but I wonder if the TSI is based just fun enough to make the day a little less sad is the GTI overkill given my daily driving needs.
Bonus question you prefer manuals or automatics in the golf range As I mentioned, I prefer a manual when I can do it, but I have read good things about the automatic transmission in the TSI and in the DSG TDI and GTI.
Thank you for your advice, and keep up the good work.
The answer is simple and covers Roman and my opinion as well.



One of the best hatchbacks on the market is the Volkswagen GTI Over the past decade, the Volkswagen GTI is the best VW built in this segment, we both love the manual transmission, which is one of the best class We both agree that it worth the extra expense and you'll be happier with more power.
See Derek Mau TFL Message manual transmission hope for manual transmissions.
The DSG is quite good, but in my opinion, nothing takes the place of a box of well-sorted speed manual.
This email comes from a viewer who loves cars and wants the French to return to the United States.
I hope you and the guys do well FL seeing your show every night is the highlight of my dreary day.



I love French cars, especially older Citroens What do you think of French cars Do you think the French cars are going to come back here.
I sincerely doubt that the French brand back here; however, a brand is a little here right now Renault's partner Nissan for years and many of their designs, components and platforms are built to work with Nissans and Renaults.
As for me one of my favorite cars of all time is Peugeot 205 GTi half of 1980.
Nathan and the Fast Lane Car team are there to answer any reasonable questions and interesting or funny emails will be displayed in this column if it is relevant in the automotive world, the chance there is of her we can know something e-mail address of the author and the name will be omitted to leave your initials or nickname, your preference.
From day one, the fast lane of cars made our policy to respond to as many questions and comments as we can thousands of e-mails and comments and believe that, as part of a welded automotive community, a open dialogue with you keeps things fresh and exciting.
Easily Amused by anything with four wheels, Nathan Adlen reviews the vehicles cheapest to the most prestigious sites Wrecking, dealers, garages, racetracks, professional tests of automotive and automotive journalism Nathan through a wide range of automotive spectrum His words, good humor and video are enjoyed worldwide.



Easily Amused by anything with four wheels, Nathan Adlen reviews the vehicles cheapest to the most prestigious sites Wrecking, dealers, garages, racetracks, professional tests of automotive and automotive journalism - Nathan experienced a wide range of automotive spectrum High in the California car culture and educated in theater, childhood education, film, journalism and history, Nathan now lives with his family in Denver, CO his words , good humor and video are enjoyed worldwide.






Mercedes-Benz GLA 250 vs Lexus CT hybrid Volkswagen GTI and suburban What a French car, Lexus, hybrid, Volkswagen.