Thursday, March 22, 2018

WARNING to all Renault owners! Page 1 French Bred

How to make garlic bread



This is more true for people who bought new pre-reg still under warranty.
Just 6 months in the property I had an alternator replaced under warranty failure.
New alternator New manifold- exhaust waited 6 months for new electrical fault box with the driver door new auxiliary input drivers Recaro failure c.
Now, to say that the art fair list on a car that is only its 2 years is an understatement The car is a car built Good Friday.



The car history Renault and 34,000 miles service.
So it takes me so far, the AC failure happened there only 4-5 weeks ca completely lost all the gas pressure after a stroke, and then a moment whistling through the dashboard, telephoned Renault and they advised to put in the car was ready for collection and they said all it took was a re-gas, I started the car and there was still hissing from the AC pump rang as the sound of worn tread so I asked a mechanic at Renault ahead in the car and listen, he answered all Renault AC pumps are noisy, even if I ask how mine was silent before hand pump released all the gas, which he said he'll probably quieter after a while, now it's new gas and he assured me it would be good and I do not need to worry heed the advice of professionals, j I accepted the car back.
1300 miles later, leaving the work to come home, I met a misfire fast and cut the car phoned the distribution of AA that is included with the cars 4 cover of the year, and the car was collected, AA report; shredded alternator belt and locked in place in the distribution box.
Spoke to customer service at RUK and advised them what's happened with the car and once and for all, with all the problems he's had, I reject, I want a car to exchange or refund .


RUK completely agree with me on Friday I broke down, and then come Monday phone call, a complete response in front of RUK Our mechanic looked at the car and it seems a stone hit the crankshaft pulley and caused a dent in it, and thus caused the failure doesn t cover our warranty, the cost will be left to yourself, maybe we'll do a little good will on it because of the problems of car had, but it is not guaranteed covered.
So, I flatly refused to take this as an excuse A stone There's no damage to any of arch lining, under-tray, painting in the engine compartment or in the vicinity, it is impossible that stone made such tooth to the crankshaft pulley and input left the engine compartment without a trace Thus, there is either the failure of the AC gas caused the tooth that the gas released pressure mechanic or even without the Read damaged while he s had extensive work done to it the list above for I had an answer iv e he spoke mechanic, and he said he has not damaged it.
Thus, the car sat in Renault with bare upper end, it suffered its 5-6 bent valves and a bumpy crankshaft pulley, now why I added to the crank pulley, is that the image they have said is the crank pulley, the pulley is actually the AC pump they try to pull a fast to me.
I had the bill sent me that Renault expects me to pay for a top end rebuild and others.
And pleasantly one of the costs is a new pump 978 c.
My point is, if a stone has caused the damage, the car isn t fit for purpose and shouldn t be on the road, it's time bomb until another stone the fact of damage and costs a 5504, how much am I engines should buy replacement.



These cars are advertised as a car ready for the track, and offer days of Renaultsport track to enjoy the car, how can they offer them if a stone can do such damage Especially with all the gravel traps around on the tracks if these cars are susceptible to stones entering the engine compartment.
I talked to everybody and everybody at Renault, the next steps are now a ratio of engineers and pushing a lawsuit against them.
So anyone buying a Clio bought as collateral just needs to be informed that ISN t guarantee worth paying the extra for a Clio, you are better off buying a more than 200 out of warranty, and put the money you saved to buy more money for a rainy day.
I'm completely gob smacked with the service I received from them, they're even pushing me to pay this draft law as soon as possible or if they want the courtesy car back as soon as possible.
The car is in a concession, the independent, family-run.



The expansion of a question c there are only 4 weeks just so that people can see.
There are only 4 weeks My c a done a bang and released all the gas and I had a great noise through the dashboard.
All they did was simple re-gas they clearly missed something and handed the car they've admitted that they didn t even change the belt with care.
When I asked why the pump was still noisy through, the answer I had been all Renault pumps are noisy, it should hopefully quieter now it's still too gases even if the pump was silent beforehand.
Furthermore, I came a mechanic in the car with me so I could show him the question, after apparently repaired.
The manager of the dealership then told me they would not change the pump, and if I wanted to change, it would cost me 180 because there is no reason to fix it.



Now on my sheet parts to repair the car, it's a pump c there for a little less than a thousand pounds.







WARNING to all Renault owners! Page 1 French Bred, Renault owners, noisy pumps Renault.